1,540 results
All reviews rose petals belfast city hall boutique hotel night porter lovely hotel hen party afternoon tea central location from start to finish black cab tour top class reception staff checking out northern ireland stayed for one night breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Visited Ten Square for lunch while shopping in town, what a treat! The staff were exceptionally pleasant and welcoming, lots of choice on the menu so it was a little difficult to choose, but final decision was faultless, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was so relaxing, will definitely be back, thank-you

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our first experience when arriving at Ten Square set the tone for our 2-day Belfast visit. We were greeted with a friendly smile at the front desk and prompt service by the bellman, Kevin, who also handled our valet parking service. Our room was very comfortable with all amenities we expect from a fine hotel. Breakfast was served in Jospers restaurant and was very fulfilling. The service was impeccable. We opted for dinner at the hotel both nights, once at Jospers Steakhouse and once at the Linen Bar, a more informal experience. We would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shorepapa
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were bought a night in Ten Square as a wedding anniversary present by a family member who booked and pre-paid online, however when we arrived on Saturday evening to check in my wife was told told flatly "your card was declined" by the girl on the front desk, there was no apology given, we said there must be a mistake as the card shouldn't have declined but they refused to put it through again.

The bluntness and attitude of the staff was so bad I said we would rather not say and asked to confirm that no payment had been taken, I was told it hadn't and we left.

As we were putting our cases back into the car a member of staff came running down the street to say, miraculously the card had now gone through, I said I hadn't authorised them to try the card again after we had left and that i wanted the payment refunded so we went back inside.

What followed was 10 minutes of the worst, most offensive, dismissive and downright appalling customer service I have ever experienced!

To summarise we were told "it was our fault" on a number of occasions, that the room "had to be paid for" even if we didn't stay, and a refund was flatly refused. The attitude of the man behind the desk who claimed to be a Duty manager was so aggressive that we became quite frustrated, I asked him on a number of occasions to speak to the manager to deescalate things and calm down, he simply shouted over me and told me we had to leave.

I must admit at this point things were getting heated and voices were being raised as frustration started to boil over

In his attempts to further enrage us he told my wife to "wind her neck in", "check your attitude" and in a unbelievable moment he snatched her mobile phone out of her hands as he felt she was recording him and refused to give it back, he then called in 4 bouncers in an attempt to intimidate us into leaving even though at this point the only one who was being aggressive was him!

We agreed to leave once we were assured by another man claiming to be a manager (although I doubted that) that the money would be refunded.

Fortuitously we bumped into the actual manager outside on his way back from a wedding reception, to his credit he was very calm, apologetic and seemed shocked by what we were telling him had happened. He said he wished they would have called him down ( we had asked on a number of occasions) He assured us he would speak to all the staff members involved and would process a refund.

I can honestly say I've been fortunate to say in many hotels around the world and this is the worst case of customer service I have ever experienced, the staff members involved should be ashamed of their conduct

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
17  Thank neillfergie
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The hotel is centrally located in Belfast. It is situated across the city hall and close to stores, banks and restaurants. We were there for five days. The rooms are a bit dark but clean. Being an American, I prepared myself for a tiny hotel room with a small bed, but I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. The bed was low to the ground but extremely comfortable. We were there during a cold and rainy time, so it was nice to have heated pipes to warm up your towels to use after your showers. Downstairs, the cafe had tea and other drinks available all day for a reasonable price. Our room came with breakfast, which I totally recommend. It is a huge Irish breakfast with all the fixings! I enjoyed the hotel very much for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great 4 night stay at Ten Square for our wedding anniversary from the time we arrived to the time we left we were greeted
by Patsy our lovely and friendly concierge who was very informative our room was beautiful and the bed was so comfy with fab pillows and cosy duvet, lovely large bathroom loved the lounge bar had a great atmosphere in the evenings with friendly bar staff great breakfasts plenty on offer for all tastes and had a lovely meal in Jospers on our first night what more can I say apart from we will definitely go back to Belfast and Ten Square will be where we will stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple