1,525 results
All reviews rose petals belfast city hall boutique hotel night porter lovely hotel hen party wedding reception central location from start to finish afternoon tea black cab tour top class room was spacious reception staff checking out northern ireland stayed for one night
Reviewed 5 August 2012

i stayed here recently for a couple of nights and was sorry to leave the place. staff so friendly and helpful. very centrally located behind city hall and beautifully decorated. be sure to try the irish breakfast/ulster fry, its a lifesaver after a late night at the lively hotel bar. I'll be back :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2012

One of the best hotels I stayed in during my recent trip to Ireland. The staff were so helpful; especially Emma and Lucy who offered many helpfull tips on what to see and do in belfast. They booked tours to the titanic, a black cab tour, restaurants and a hair appt.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My friend and I stayed here on a recent trip to Belfast. It is located close to the city centre and meant we had no need to hire a car as we could take day trips from the city centre. The hotel was beautiful, I was worried that it might be nosy at night due to its central location but it was not. We treated ourselves to afternoon tea one day and I was surprised that it cam along with chips, but delighted too as I always feel like something substanial in the middle of the day. The staff in the hotel were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2012

My daughter had her wedding reception at Ten Square this week, and from beginning to end it was an amazing experience. We had 4 bedrooms for 2 nights and each one was bright, airy and well proportioned. My parents were visiting from Florida and on one occasion asked for clean cup s to make tea. (we had brought them downstairs earlier). Instead of teacups, they brought tea and toast which was most appreciated.
However, my biggest plaudits have to go to the staff who managed the wedding, particularly Lucy for planning and the magnificent Johnny on the day. No detail was too small, nothing was overlooked and we were made feel like the most special guests in the world. The food itself was the best I have had at a wedding and again, nothing was a bother. The timing was impeccable and the support was great.
I've never written a wholly positive review, but truthfully there is not one thing I can point to in Ten Square that could be improved upon. Thanks to all involved for creating a memorable and special occasion

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Food is always really good and one of the better bars in Belfast for getting served when you want a drink. Staff are friendly and very efficient as well. All in all, a great place for lunch or an evening out.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business