5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$104
travelup.comUS$105
TraveluroUS$111
TravelocityUS$104
1,657 results
All reviews city centre sandy row bus station car park great victoria street hotel is in a great location executive room reception staff excellent stay few minutes walk would highly recommend this hotel would stay again bars and restaurants comfy bed inns hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

We checked in yesterday after my retirement in Edinburgh. It had been a long day travelling and we finally arrived at this hotel around 20:00. We were checked in by two very helpful staff members Amy & Lauren. They made us very welcome and were helpful and knowledgeable. They even arranged us a complimentary refreshment from the bar. That beer was very enjoyable after nearly 12 hours travelling. We would highly recommend this hotel. Its only a short walk away from were the bus from Edinburgh drops you off.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

As a IHG member I was disappointed with my room and also the fact I was not allowed to purchase a breakfast at the concessionary price. So OK due to internet problems I was not able to book direct with IHG but I thought my 90,000 plus points might have counted for something.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicolle Loughran, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi O7689YFpeterw,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am sorry to see you had a bit of a disappointing experience at our hotel. Clearly we have fallen short of your expectations and for this i sincerely apologise.

We do have a promotional breakfast offer which is available at the time of check in. Breakfast purchased any time after this is then charged at the full rate.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so that we can provide you with a much better experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Firstly what makes this very busy hotel (over 200 rooms) is the fantastic staff - run off their feet but nothing is too much trouble!
Clean and modern decor.
A little quirky - beware, you cannot book your meals/drinks to your room unfortunately, no minibar in rooms, nor info in rooms on hotel or local sights (a tourist map of the area would be very useful). good food at sensible prices but limited menu - however available 24/7 which is excellent if like us you are going to an evening concert.
Dining area rather limited for size of hotel - book to be sure of table.
Good to see when short staffed that managers were rolling up their sleeves - leading from the front - again it is the staff that were superb.

1  Thank neil_bingham

Hi neil_bingham,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am so pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel and that our team were so fantastic. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to all of my colleagues as I know just how much they will appreciate it!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2022

We couldnt speak highly enough of this fantastic hotel. I looked for anything to moan about ( been watching 4 in a bed ) but I could not. The staff , the atmosphere, the food and most of all the room were just far more than we expected.

Room tip: We were on the eight floor great room great views across the city and very quiet.

Hi T7828NSgrahamt,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent experience at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that you couldn't speak highly enough of us. I will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to all of my colleagues as I know just how much they will appreciate it!

We really enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Chloe and Amy were terrific as front of house staff both days, helpful and good local knowledge, good craic too, sorted taxis as well as bus timetables with no issues Great selection at breakfast. Rooms were clean and comfortable and great location.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Explorer1745208759,

I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel and that you particularly enjoyed our breakfast, clean rooms, central location and our helpful and knowledgeable staff. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to all of my colleagues, especially to Chloe and Amy who were so terrific!