Open today: 08:00 - 21:00

from US$34.96
from US$48.94
from US$302.96
3,386 results
All reviews causeway tour game of thrones tour carrick a rede rope bridge day trip carrickfergus castle northern ireland driver derek tour guide fullerton arms coastal road national trust great tour sense of humour booked this tour troy jokes locations
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The good points in was Derek had a great sense of humour and was very entertaining. I enjoyed those sounds effects . I loved the attractions we went to.

The things I didn't like was 1. Derek told me there was a vegan option on the lunch menu which there wasn't and that's not ok to mislead me! If I hadn't realised he was wrong before I wouldn't have brought lunch from a shop and would have been starving with no where to buy something. If you don't know don't say and a tour guide offering lunch options should the difference between vegetarian and vegan, there's no excuses! I hope he sees this and doesn't do this to someone else! I even asked more than once because I didn't expect somewhere in the middle of nowhere to have any.

2. No WiFi on bus, in the middle of nowhere this can mean you have no service!

3. I want to talk without feeling uncomfortable which I did feel because he was telling us not to talk and that was a lot of time I couldn't feel free to say something which I have never experienced before and I don't think it's treating us like we're on the same level! I paid you and I'm not a child! If you want others to hear get audio output and headphones don't try to stop me talking!

4. He took to a different drop off location which confused us and only because it was easier for him, what about what's easier for us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Driver Steve very knowledgeable and very friendly. Great tour gets in as much as possible with plenty of photo opportunities. If you haven’t watched Game of Thrones it doesn’t really matter .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tour is excellent value. You travel along a picturesque coast line and get to see more stops than the giants causeway, but also have plenty of time at the giants causeway, which is very impressive!
Derek the coach driver was great, very entertaining , and have some great facts and useful information about the stops!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great day, great value. Well done driver Derek! An excellent array of attractions to visit and the right amount of time at each. Great stuff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Belfast with work so decide to go on the tour as we had some free time in our hands. It was an excellent tour, and I think Derek was best part of it! He is very informative but on top of that he is hilarious! Can’t remember when I last laughed that much. He made our day! The places we visited were stunning and Northern Ireland coastline is something to die for. It is so beautiful! All in all it was great day out!