“Poor service! ”

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Was here on 13th September was awful weather outside so instead of ealking anywer nearby and staying at the Hilton neway me and my fiancée decided we would have lunch here, lady approached asked U oK there" nothing polite, I said we looking about getting lunch, so she brought us a sheet of paper not great choice but we both decided just to order pannini was just chicken and cheese and you had choice of soup or fries, went with the fries, place was dead and felt very uncomfortable, we ordered drinks which I got a pint of stout and my fiancée ordered rekorderling. I was so shocked at the price. For the 2 Panini's and drinks our bill was £34. I couldn't believe it esp as food was very standard. To top it off when we wer finished the lady who was very dull and just made us feel more uncomfortable just goes "want anything else" exactly like that. I couldn't get out of the place quick enough. We went around 2.45pm was expecting it to be quiet enuf but to be made to feel uncomfortable and the price as well was not acceptable I feel. Esp as was our first visit to the Hilton etc. Tho I will say the lady at the bar at night was very pleasant wen I went to get some water. Maybe was time of day etc but still would AVOID!!!!

1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a nice bar and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, they do not serve food late, and you are not allowed to bring your own food in to the bar.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Part of the hiton Belfast. Good selection of drinks and fair price. Food very good and staff so cheerful especiely Eve. Overall a relaxing bar perfect for chatting with friends.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Was staying in the Hilton for 4 nights and spend sometimes almost daily in the bar, a nice atmosphere and they serve some nice food, the staff were so friendly

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I enjoyed this bar during my stay and they serve also good food.
The staff is also very friendly and helpful.