All reviews the marco pierre white restaurant city airport east belfast ulster fry junior suite jacuzzi bath night porter bar food business trip cooked breakfast room was spacious hotel bar titanic experience stayed here for one night yogurt receptionist cinema
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Park Avenue hotel on Friday for the Indulgent Afternoon Tea Break. We met Linzi at check in who was friendly and helpful.
Our room was an executive room complete with a jacuzzi bath and fluffy white robes. It was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean.
Afternoon tea was served in the spacious restaurant and was delicious! A fantastic selection of sweet and savoury treats served with prosecco and tea/coffee. The restaurant staff were really attentive making sure we had everything we needed.
After chilling out in our room we went down to Gelstons Corner Bar for cocktails. The bar staff were lovely and advised us on the new cocktail menu.
We had a very relaxed evening enjoying our drinks and the warm atmosphere of the bar then had a great nights sleep in the super comfy beds in our room.
Breakfast the next morning was really good. We were shown the fresh fruit and continental buffet and had our order taken for our cooked breakfast which was delicious!
We went home feeling totally relaxed and pampered.
The Park Avenue hotel is modern, luxurious and welcoming and situated in the ideal position to explore all that Belfast has to offer. I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank vodkashotz
Park-Avenue-Belfast, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Good morning and what a lovely way to start the day - reading your review...

As a family owned and managed hotel, we always strive to do something different to the brands and that is give our guests a really warm welcome.

Each team member is trained to ensure that every guest feels like they are being welcomed into their own home. As hospitality providers we are here to serve, and I am delighted that the team excelled at looking after you.

I really hope that you come back and let us pamper you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the park avenue for 1 night, doing the Marco experience, which was our night stay bottle of prosecco, 3 course meal in the Marco restaurant and breakfast the next morning.

I could not fault anything, everyone was so lovely especially Lauren who was a lovely and bubbly girl and was really nice to speak too and you knew it was genuine and not just doing it cause it’s her job. Lauren helped us with what to pick in the restaurant and it certainly did not disappoint us, by far the nicest steak I’ve ever had!! Portion size was really good aswell.

I also mentioned that it was for my friends birthday and when we checked in and got to our room there was a plate decorated with sweet stuff saying happy birthday and a cake brought out during dinner with cream and Berries round it.

We had the best Marco experience, and I have already booked for July again!!

Thanks again Yous made my friends birthday a good one.

Deffo a 5* experience

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Good morning and what an amazing review!

I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the Marco experience. It is a great package and really popular so I am glad you had a great time. And really pleased that your friend enjoyed their birthday - we always try to make those occasions special. Our ethos with the team at Park Avenue is to ensure that every guest leaves having 'a moment turn into a memory...'

We really look forward to welcoming you back in July

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I am staying here for 3 nights & delivering training here for 3 days. If I could give 6 stars I would. Linzi, Kim and the Restaurant Manager (sorry didn’t catch your name) perfect in every way! ******

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Good morning Kath

What an amazing 6 star review! We really, really enjoyed looking after you and so delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and your training went smoothly.

Linzi says hi and to hurry back - you were an absolute pleasure to have as a guest!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have stayed here on a regular basis and the stays have always been very good. The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food in the Restaurant and the bar, is of a very high standard. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Good morning Martin and thank you for such a wonderful review

I am thrilled that you enjoy your time with us and thank you for giving us such positive feedback on the standard of the hotel and the services we offer.

As a family owned and managed hotel, great feedback is always appreciated by the whole team

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I emailed ahead and asked for a quiet room. They replied promptly and said they would give me a quiet room and they did. Excellent food, excellent service, very comfy bed. The included full Irish breakfast was hot, prompt, and delicious. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Park-Avenue-Belfast, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Good morning and what a fantastic review - thank you

I am so glad that we looked after you and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I very much hope you will come back and stay with us again soon