All reviews the marco pierre white restaurant city airport east belfast ulster fry junior suite jacuzzi bath night porter bar food business trip cooked breakfast room was spacious hotel bar titanic experience breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night yogurt receptionist
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have stayed here on a regular basis and the stays have always been very good. The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food in the Restaurant and the bar, is of a very high standard. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Park-Avenue-Belfast, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Good morning Martin and thank you for such a wonderful review

I am thrilled that you enjoy your time with us and thank you for giving us such positive feedback on the standard of the hotel and the services we offer.

As a family owned and managed hotel, great feedback is always appreciated by the whole team

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I emailed ahead and asked for a quiet room. They replied promptly and said they would give me a quiet room and they did. Excellent food, excellent service, very comfy bed. The included full Irish breakfast was hot, prompt, and delicious. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Park-Avenue-Belfast, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Good morning and what a fantastic review - thank you

I am so glad that we looked after you and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I very much hope you will come back and stay with us again soon

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My sister booked a premier room as a special treat at this hotel and it was quite expensive but room we got was more like standard and was quite shabby with quite a lot of dust on fixtures and fittings I have been to this hotel many times but never stayed and definitely wouldn't again as it is not 4star rooms we only had breakfast here as we went out for dinner and breakfast wasn't great food cold and greasy I also found staff not to friendly not worthy of 4star as have stayed in much better 3stars.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne P
Park-Avenue-Belfast, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Good afternoon Anne and thank you for taking the time to review. However I am very disappointed that you feel we do not live up to our four star status. I can assure you that we are regularly checked by all industry regulatory boards to ensure that we do meet and deserve every one of our 4 stars.

I would be keen to investigate further as I would like to know which room you felt was dirty and shabby. If you would like to email me your details to frontdesk@parkavenuehotel.co.uk I will review and respond to you.

We do normally receive great feedback about our breakfast so I am sorry that this disappointed but I am mostly disappointed to hear that you felt our staff were not friendly. Having friendly and welcoming staff is something we pride ourselves on, so I would like to understand how we let you down so badly.

Please feel free to contact me and I look forward to hearing from you

Jane Guest Services Mnager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My chum and I were meeting up for a meal and chat and decided on bar food. We arrived about 5.30pm and had no trouble getting a table. Our waiter, James, was a young man who was so helpful, polite and friendly. he answered questions on our choices and was very knowledgeable about the options. The food arrived promptly, it was piping hot and there was plenty of it! Had a great experience and will be back again. Hope James gets complimented on his excellent service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Good afternoon Elaine

What a wonderful review - thank you so much. I will of course make sure that James hears your fantastic feedback and he will certainly be complimented on his service - thank you. We do have a great team and I am so glad that you felt you were looked after while you were with us.

I really hope you come back and see us again soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night. We had a great stay the rooms were huge and clean. Bathrooms are huge with an amazing bath and shower. The staff are so friendly and we ate in the hotel the food was lovely i would recomend this hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon Louise

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found not only our facilities great but that our staff really looked after you

I hope that when you come back to Belfast that you chose to stay with us