1,161 results
All reviews great location fibber magees bus station city hall reception staff short stay one night stay would stay again comfy bed car park pubs crown robinsons concert
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and a nice area to sit and relax in front of the main doors. The room was comfy, and clean and behind the hotel was a nice little Pizza stand and interesting little shops within walking range. The airport bus driver even dropped me in front of the hotel, so I did not have to walk. I hope to return again soon!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Garry G, Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear kelster2018,
thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and its location ideal for your visit to Belfast.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed one night. Room too hot and bathroom was tiny. No parking (payable parking 3 mins drive away) Hotel in a noisy area but we were assigned a room at the back which was quieter. Staff were pleasand and helpful. Carpets in corridor on first floor had a strong unpleasant smell. Overall overpriced for what we got!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MayoMaz.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Please accept my apologies if you were not happy with your stay.
we aim to provide the best value accommodation in Belfast. Our best rates are available by booking directly and in advance.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The bed was comfortable and very quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had everything we expected in the room and staff were happy to top up our tea/coffee supplies when we used up what was already there. A relaxed and enjoyable stay. My sleep quality score is no reflection on the facility, I never sleep well away from home, but what sleep I did get was good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Garry G, General Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Bubblywitch,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
We always have plenty of extra tea/coffee & milk available at reception if needed.

regards

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Had an absolutely delightful stay at the Travelodge. The staff were extremely polite and commented on my outfit for a wedding making me feel good. Rooms are standard but extremely clean and made me feel safe. Couldn’t apraise the staff more so lovely!! Always there to help when needed. In a great location !! Will definitely return again :)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mthoma411257
Garry G, General Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear mthoma411257,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I am pleased you enjoyed your your stay with us,
i will pass on your appreciation to the team and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We had very good customer service from the staff at the Travelodge. All the staff were very friendly, and offered great customer service. They also have a room where you can store luggage after you have checked out. The room however was very tatty, and could have done with a lick of paint. You also had to slam the door to close. The hotel felt very tired, like it could do with a bit of a renovation.
The breakfast is in a pub/restaurant that is joined to the hotel. The continental breakfast that you get given vouchers for from reception was quite poor, with limited choice. You have the option of paying £2 for a cooked breakfast, which is very good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Garry G, General Manager at Travelodge Belfast Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Nickdav86,
Than you for taking the time to leave your review.
We are constantly aiming to improve the standards of the room so I apologize if it did not meet your expectations.
I will pass on your appreciation to the the team for your kind words regarding the service they provided .