“Vibrant restaurant”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here on the Bank Holiday weekend. We had booked thankfully as it was BUSY. The gin cocktail was great. The goats cheese starter excellent but could have done with slightly more beetroot purée. The hake main was delicious. Pannacotta pudding rounded off a very good meal. The ambience was lively - noisy at times but hardly dull. The decor was fascinating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner, very slow in bringing drinks, 2 of our group ordered bread to share which they loved, 2 of us ordered the chicken wings which were tasteless and smothered in a sticky sauce which meant couldn’t lift to eat and they had whole wing (3 parts)still together which I’ve only see in cheap cafes. They were served in aluminium canteens which meant impossible to get at with a knife and fork. We both left them. When the waiter came down to ask how our food was, he asked the women and ignored the males so when he came down to collect plates, I told how disappointing the dish was. He gave us a dirty look and said he would mention it to the kitchen. He never came back to respond. He sent other waiters over with our food after that. My main meal of steak and rib was very good but again 2 people ordered the fish and chips and both thought the fish was off. Disappointing for a restaurant which had so many good reviews. We won’t be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This place is wonderful. Superb food, service and atmosphere. The puddings are delicious too. It is such a good restaurant that we have been back already.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Went with friends - stRter of late excellent however steak supposed to be "blue " wS tough as old boots - a good rare steak. Uts like butter this one which was over seared wAs dry and tasteless - couldn't cut without severe hacking
Mist disappointed as I wS looking forward to meal
Won't be back sadly.- if you eat here don't choose the steak

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the decor - industrial with quirks!

Staff delightful, food excellent what more can I say!

I had the pre-theatre 3 course menu, value for money excellent. My friend the 2-course. The quality of the produce used, the flavours I felt were lovely....I just didn't have room to eat all of the desert!