1,673 results
All reviews knife and fork the main hotel city centre jacuzzi bath bed apartment wedding reception queens university lisburn road ulster museum lovely hotel bar food botanic gardens large bathroom university area visiting belfast car park saturday night
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stayed here this week, long time since I visited Belfast, and just loved being back, what a lovely city with people who can't do enough for you to make your stay enjoyable. Lovely hotel, very clean and big attic room, but wasn't able to get windows open.!! Top notch breakfast with such a fabulous menu and great staff. Such good value for money.

Stayed: August 2018
Ashutosh K, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, We are delighted to hear such an amazing feedback and this encourages us to go above and beyond .

We take pride in providing friendly and professional service at Malone Lodge hotel . We look forward to see you very soon in future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Malone hotel for 1 night. As our gps told us to turn left, we saw a very rough end of town, but 400 metres later when we had reached our destination we were pleasantly surprised to park in front of a very nice looking hotel.
The reception staff were very welcoming and our room very comfortable.
We had a drink in the lounge and the walked around the area to find a place to have dinner. We found a cafe where the food was average but staff very friendly.
The next morning breakfast was very good and the open top Belfast bus stopped right opposite the hotel so our bus took us door to door.
Belfast is a very exciting city but very busy to drive through in peak hour.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in one of the apartments. The apartment was perfect for our needs. Clean and serviced daily, comfy beds, quiet with parking, close to shops, restraunts. The open top bus has a stop up the road great for seeing all the sights.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight in this lovely hotel, secure parking quiet but short taxi ride to city centre. Staff amazing. Open top Belfast bus stops opposite. Rooms comfortable and spotless. Would return Didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment on food

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Malone Lodge for a couple of nights recently, it’s a nice hotel in a leafy part of Belfast.
I arrived way too early to check in but the receptionist took my bags for me which gave me the freedom to explore, I walked the entire length of Lisburn Road, there’s a fine array of cafes and restaurants close by.
I arrived back at the hotel still early for booking in but there was a room ready so I checked, I had a twin room on the third floor, it’s a long time since I’ve slept in a single bed but it was comfortable enough. Room was big, bright and airy with all the usual facilities.
Unfortunately I never got the chance to eat in the hotel, I was supposed to be there bed and breakfast but due to work commitments and a very early flight I never actually made the dining room but the food I saw being served in the bar looked good !!
Busy bar on a Saturday night with a very good atmosphere, would I stay again? Yes I would

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Ashutosh K, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear RacJac,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay at Malone lodge. We are delighted to hear that your whole experience was good and you will choose us again in future.

Thank you for choosing Malone Lodge . Please Do not forget to visit our Facebook Page for future events and Promotions.