5,096 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room lovely hotel porridge buffet style city centre afternoon tea top class reception staff northern ireland from start to finish saturday night car park bombed crown
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Five stars all around for service, location, comfort and decor. The concierge staff was very willing and capable to help any way they could and parking, although extra, was handled easily. Lots of places to eat nearby if you choose to go outside. Didn’t have dinner there but breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear PennyG338,

Thank you for taking time out to review your recent visit, and to leave us with such a wonderful 5 star review.

I’m delighted to read of the many enjoyable aspects of your stay, including the service from our friendly and welcoming staff, location and comfort of your fabulously appointed room.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Caolan
Guest Relations

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Rooms are small. Like New York City small. The beds are comfortable, the water pressure is decent. The service is fine. The breakfast should be skipped. Pretty much the package felt like a. Industrial experience. Perhaps best for the business traveler.

On our second day we skipped the breakfast and would find somewhere else to stay in the future. Live is too short for mediocre hotels.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah L

Dear Sarah L,

Thank you for taking time out to provide us with some feedback.

I am disappointed to read of the aspects you have mentioned in your review. While our classic rooms are smaller in size compared to that of our superior or executive rooms, we do believe they are very well appointed and are provided with all amenities expected within a 4* establishment. We recommend if you do prefer a larger room type, to just let us know and we can try our best to accommodate your request. Our breakfast buffet as well as the service from our friendly staff are aspects we take great pride in, and is showcased in many other reviews we have received, so I am disappointed that you found that there was room for improvement in these areas. I assure you all feedback we receive is taken on board and considered thoroughly.

We do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

You name them, and the chances are they have probably heard of this hotel if not having actually stayed in it. I have been a guest in this hotel on more than a few occasions. I have eaten here and been to many functions in it. I love this hotel and always have. My mother even worked in it many moons ago in what used to be the whip and saddle. It is still one of the most happening hotels in Belfast and has a fantastic pedigree. It is a constant in Belfast and here’s to many more years of continued success. Rooms are absolutely top notch and the prices are inexpensive compared to some less luxurious competitors. Staff are very friendly and the food alone is worth paying a visit to the restaurant for.

Room Tip: The higher up the better as it affords an amazing view of our beautiful city
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear dcpbeech,

Thank you for taking time out to leave us with some feedback.

I'm absolutely delighted to read your feedback. The many highlights you have mentioned, are assets we pride ourselves so greatly in I'm thrilled you had such a pleasant experience with us. Our comfortable and spacious rooms, friendly staff convenient location, and many other aspects you have mentioned certainly do make is stand out from the crowd.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We booked my parents into their favourite hotel in Belfast for their anniversary and the Europa lived up to our expectations again! They upgraded my parents and made them very welcome. Jabbar in the restaurant took particularly good care of them and when I spoke to him on the phone I was impressed by his excellent manner and the professionalism he displayed. Nothing was a problem. Thank you Europa! I'm looking forward tomy next visit.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Louise D

Dear Louise D,

Thank you for taking time out to leave us with some feedback.

I'm so pleased that we were able to welcome your parents, and that they chose us to celebrate such a lovely occasion. It's our duty to go above and beyond for all our guests and to make them feel so welcome, and I'm so glad they had such a nice time and that the service from all our staff, including Jabbar, was so impressive.

I do hope we can welcome yourself and your parents back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights and were very pleased with the size of the room and bath room. Very good restaurant in the ground floor with first rate bar on first floor. Belfast night life is across the street at the Crown and Robinsons.
Only minor issue was the shower took a long time to get hot.
Also a most interesting elevator/lift button system the we learned to love. You push your floor number on a key pad outside the elevator/lift and it tells which of the three elevator/lifts will take to your floor.
Hope to be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Grant H,

Thank you for taking time out to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent visit, and for giving us such a wonderful 5 star review.

I'm delighted to read of the many enjoyable aspects you have highlighted, including the comfort and quality of your room, our prime location and quirky, yet efficient, elevator system. Apologies about the issues mentioned with the shower. I am aware we were having a few issues that have since been resolved, and I do hope this did not deter from an otherwise enjoyable stay.

We hope to see you again soon.