5,051 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room lovely hotel porridge buffet style the heart of the city central location afternoon tea top class reception staff northern ireland from start to finish saturday night car park bombed
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I had occasion to meet up with a colleague to discuss a business matter over coffee. u
and chose The Europa Hotel . As usual even at 10.00am it was busy. We met on the 1st floor and were greeted by a delightful waitress who served us with coffee and pastries
with no delay. The General Manager was on the ball and came over to say hello.A great personal touch which is so lacking in many places.
It is not surprising that both the Europa Hotel and the General Manager are part of
Iconic Belfast.!!
We will use the Europa as a must for further meetings.

Room Tip: Speak with reception prior to booking
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Peter B,

Thank you for taking the the time to review the hotel and Piano lounge.

I am delighted to read that you felt so welcome and that Mr McGinn made the effort to come and greet you. Our Piano lounge is the perfect place to meet friends of have a relaxed business meeting and I am happy that you would be happy to return and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Sorry because we arrived when the hotel was holding a large business convention. Sorry because we had our luggage stacked up in the lobby, along with piles of others. Sorry that we had prepaid our rooms, yet were told we’d have to wait until 3 pm (after flying all night to get there, yet others were being given immediate rooms. Sorry that 3 pm came and went and still no room. Sorry that the desk staff showed no smiles or compassion. Sorry that one excuse given was that all rooms are pre-assigned, and ours was not ready ( even though we prepaid four moths before). Sorry that we finally received a room that had a shower leaking all over the floor. Sorry that there was a thick layer of dust in the room. Sorry, because I think the hotel has a great location, obviously has great potential, but that it is poorly managed.

Stayed: October 2017
4  Thank ICISAY

Dear ICISAY,

I am disappointed to read that your experience was not what you had come to expect. We did have many early arrivals along with yourselves that morning and it is not always possible to get everyones rooms ready before 3pm. We are always happy to store luggage for our guests while they wait on their rooms so they may go and explore the city. I realise that although we had 2 of your 3 rooms ready at 3pm you had to still wait an extra 15mins on the final room. I understand one of our reception managers did speak to you and apologise on check-out for the issues you had that that you were given compensation. We will certainly take your comments on board and make improvements where we can.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

First time we have stayed at this hotel. The room had a problem with noise from the boiler that was in the floor above. The staff were very fast in moving us to another room as they could not solve the boiler problem. Very happy with our stay and the staff were excellent. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne D
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Suzanne D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would love to return. I am happy to read that our staff acted so quickly to resolve the initial issue you had with noise. I hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The room was very consumer friendly, from the bathroom, the king size bed and the amenities. A tin of candy with the city of Belfast on the top and free bottles of water were greatly appreciated. The elevators were high tech, getting you to your floor quickly. The location of the hotel is in the central city. The hotel staff was very friendly, especially Celine who offered me to write a review after my friendly comments.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear jleifer1948,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that you found the rooms to be comfortable and well appointed. Celine will be so happy to know that you have mentioned her specially. I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was last hotel on tail end of 14 day Ireland tour. Glad to be there. City center. Small but efficient rooms, clean. Staff was very helpful, especially concierge. Hotel next to bus station and express bus stop for Dublin Airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Englishdreams,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time in the hotel and that the rooms were clean and staff efficient. Our location makes us perfect for those wanting to explore the city. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.