Europa Hotel - Belfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ten Square(Belfast)
  • Pool
4,753 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationtop classafternoon teareception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed here for one night as we were at a formal. The hotel was lovely, staff friendly and drink normal price.
The room was really nice with a massive bed and really up to date bathroom.

I would def stay here again

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Belfast friendliness is infectious and genuine. This hotel has small, but well appointed rooms, many non-smoking and well laid out. Can't fault anything... except maybe that sound travels a bit from adjacent rooms but a major problem. Breakfast is vast and good.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Recently stayed in Europa for a family weekend and would recommend it highly to anyone looking for a well run , friendly and perfectly located base to explore the vibrant city of Belfast.
All of the staff were exceptionally friendly and made us feel very welcome and am looking forawrd to being able return later in the year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Just returned from weekend in Europa Hotel Belfast. Lovely hotel Friendly staff Had beautiful room on 7th Floor with large bathroom with bath and double shower. Breakfast was lovely. Will definately rerturn to this hotel

Room Tip: Choose room 737.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank magicm144
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I decided to treat myself on my last night in Belfast by booking into what I thought would be an up market hotel. Disappointing is putting it mildly. The budget hotels and B and B's i'd stayed in earlier in my trip were far superior.
I phoned earlier in the day to enquire about a room, asking for the cheapest and was quoted £80 inc breakfast. I didn't want breakfast but for some reason they were unable to give me a cheaper rate without breakfast.I was also told there was a £16 car park charge and the receptionist assured me I wouldnt be able to park for free ANYWHERE in the city centre. This resulted in me deciding to trek all the way out to the airport to drop my hire car off early and back into town. I later found out I could have left it parked in the street right opposite the hotel ALL Night for free!! I also found there were cheaper rooms available at £70 without breakfast.
VERY misleading information if not downright FALSE.
Reception was drab and the managers manner very off hand.I was rushed through booking in with little or no info about facilities, timings etc.
The room itself was fine and the bed VERY comfortable but again no guest info as you would normally expect in a hotel of this standard. Despite the comfy bed, the noise emanating from the bar downstairs until the early hours made a decent nights sleep impossible.
In summary, very disappointed with both the facilites and staff.Wont be staying again or recommending.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank gerry911
carrolll, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

I thank you in the first instance for your constructive feedback, however may I say I am very sorry to hear of unsatisfactory stay, I have read your comments at lenght and would be happy to discuss this further with you if you yourself would be happy and comfortable doing so, I am available most days whist on duty in the hotel my contact details are as follows:( afom@eur.hastingshotels.com ).
I look forward to hearing from you in the near furture and again will be happy to discuss the matter with you at length.

Kind Regards