We stayed here for one night. The room was lovely and were even impressed by the steam-free bathroom mirror. We paid £60 for bed and breakfast through booking.com , great price for this hotel. Major downfall of this hotel was the parking. Nowhere really to park apart from the multi-storey next to the hotel but it cost £21 for the night. Buffet breakfast was fresh, warm and very tasty - even 20 minutes before the end of serving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel