All reviews great location building work central location lovely hotel opera house hop on hop off bus nice room within walking distance pubs and restaurants weekend break train station breakfast was excellent car park pleasant stay city hall short stay business trip
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A pleasant experience all around, Would recommend to others. Met or exceeded expectations. Would prefer real soap to bath gel..a small quibble, but overall everything has been well organized to meet travellers’ needs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
SMCM2, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear aletai828223,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. It is great to see your expectations were exceeded and that you would recommend us to others. I will pass on your positive feedback to the team.

I hope you will have an opportunity to return to stay with us in the future and if you are in Belfast please do not hesitate to contact me directly on amy_clydesdale@jurysinns.com and I will ensure your next stay is a comfortable one.

Amy Clydesdale
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The convenience of the location was complimented by the courteous and helpful staff. Just remember to notify housekeeping each day that you want your room made up as this is not done automatically. Coffee served is instant which was not to my compation's taste. I on the other had enjoyed my breakfast and found the dining area most inviting.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear pinkypost,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am glad that, on the whole, you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to receive positive feedback regarding our breakfast and dining area and I am pleased you found the staff courteous and helpful.

I hope you will have an opportunity to return to stay in the future and if you are back in Belfast please do not hesitate to contact me directly on amy_clydesdale@jurysinns.com and I will ensure your next stay is a comfortable one.

Amy Clydesdale
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Clean rooms and a decent location in Belfast. A very basic hotel though. No fitness facilities. Advertised a 24 hour coffee bar but it didn't open until noon. Parking was a little inconvenient, but seemed standard for this area. Parked in a pay lot behind the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank crossbowjoe
SMCM2, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear crossbowjoe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am sincerely sorry that you did not fully enjoy your recent stay with us in Belfast and that your experience was not up to our usual high standards on this occasion. We pride ourselves on ensuring each guest has a positive experience here and are always looking at ways to improve our product and service to remain strong in Belfast 3 star market. I was disappointed to hear that the service levels were below our high standards on this occasion and we will of course look at ways of improving and delivering better going forward. The Bar although it opens at 12pm can provide coffee from 7am, and I am sorry if this was not the case during your stay.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future. If you are returning to Belfast please do not hesitate to contact me directly on stephen_mcmullan@jurysinns.com and I will ensure your next stay is a comfortable one.

We would love you to return to experience what I am confident is our usual excellent standard of service and product.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Greeted by 2 young receptionists early Sunday morning, both smiling, friendly and helpful girls. Gave lots of good advice and checked us into room quickly.

Room was comfortable and had everything I needed.

Hotel bar was comfortable, relaxing with a good atmosphere.

Breakfast was very nice and plenty of choice.

All staff pleasant and helpful.

Only gripe was screw in front of toilet (room 426) kept banging feet on it and scraping skin. Could cause damage to someone older or a young child.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Reecon83
SMCM2, Guest Relations Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Reecon83,

I do apologise regarding the maintenance issue in your room though, and this will be followed up on today.

I hope you will have an opportunity to return in the future and if you are coming back to Belfast please do not hesitate to contact me directly on Stephen_mcmullan@jurysinns.com and I will ensure your next stay is a comfortable one.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is in an excellent position for the centre. City Sightseeing Tours depart from the hotel door. The hotel is excellent. Cleanliness, comfort etc is top of the scale. Hotel staff very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear chezzieh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Jurys Inn Belfast. I am so glad you had such a comfortable stay and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on all your positive comments to the team, and I am sure they will be delighted with the feedback. We pride ourselves on our friendly service and product and it is always great to hear of such a positive experience.