All reviews great location city centre building work nice hotel hop on hop off bus within walking distance opera house nice room no air conditioning buffet breakfast titanic museum train station pubs and restaurants comfortable bed night's sleep hotel room would stay again
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Another fantastic stay in Jurys! This hotel is immaculate. The new renovations are beautiful!The beds are amazingly comfortable. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. On arrival we were treated to complimentary drinks and snacks as part of the Halloween celebrations.
Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Laura O
SMCM2, Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Laura O,

Thank you for your review. I am really glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us in Belfast and hope that we can welcome you back again some time in the future. It is always great to hear of such a positive experience and I am glad you had such a comfortable stay with us.

I will certainly pass on your comments to the team and I am sure they will all be delighted with your feedback. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful service and I am so glad to hear that the team delivered on this occasion.

When you are visiting Belfast again please feel free to contact me directly and I will ensure your next stay is another comfortable one.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We were warmely greeted. The staff were very friendly, helpful and chatty. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast offered lots of variety. I would definately recommend friends to stay here. It is very central.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 724jacintap

Dear 724jacintap,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I found the hotel staff very helpful our room excellent and breakfast 1st class late check out at noon gives you time to relax after breakfast , The hotel is in a great locaction so close to Belfast city center

1  Thank Marrian M

Dear Marrian M,

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here at the weekend for 4 nights. It's within walking distance to busses and train stations and shops. I have stayed in a few jurys inns around the place and this is by far one of the best. The food in the bar and for room service was really nice and the breakfast was really good too. Normally when I am away I don't tend to eat and drink in the hotel but the staff here were so friendly and approachable we ended up eating here 3 nights out of the 4 we were there. I would like to thank Brian and Peter in the bar and also louise Ali ramazan and Oscar for your amazing hospitality. Will definitely be returning to this jurys inn in the future

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karolyne J

Dear Karolyne J,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We recently stayed here for a night while visiting Belfast. We were impressed with everything. The staff were so accommodating, the hotel is absolutely spotless and the location is second to none. We were also really impressed by the breakfast. Will definitely return!

1  Thank Tedward444
SMCM2, Manager at Jurys Inn Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Tedward444,