Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
  • Room Service
Tara Lodge(Belfast)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrebotanic avenueuniversity streetstreet parkingulster museumbotanical gardensstudent areabotanic train stationshort staythe hotel is cleanbars and restaurantslocation is greatroom was spaciousmin walkenjoyed my staybooked this hotelstayed here for one night
Reviewed 11 December 2011

This was a quick business trip for me and my very first visit to Belfast.

IBIS is my first choice in eco hotel. This one had a great location and excellent efficient staff. I did not have a single problem during my stay. And the staffs local knowledge was invaluable for getting around very pleasant.

I found the area safe and queit just a walk or taxi to whatever I needed.

The restaurant was a great suprise....I am normally used to "hotel food" but the menu was varied with well cooked tasty food.

Internet was ok but as with most eu/uk hotels it was a paid for service. Which if it keeps hotel prices down for those that don't use it then it is resonable. But in this age of smart phone I would think it just work simply without the hassle and worry of credit card and more persnal infomation out to yet another unknown vendor.

IBIS will be my Belfast hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
ibisbqq, General Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2011

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Very nice hotel , rooms very clean and staff cheery and welcoming.Great location to explore a lovely city.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast very soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Built in an immaculately restored building in the hip and happening Queen's area of Belfast (a stone's throw from Botanic Avenue, yet distant enough to escape the din), this Ibis delivers everthing the chain generally offers: clean, comfortable and central accommodation and round the clock catering, all offering good value for money in a no-frills yet fulfilling manner.

Where it's a cut above the rest though, is the charm and professionalism on display by the staff in attending to every request with speed and efficiency and going beyond the call of duty to offer a level of hospitality elevated even beyond the lofty bar set by Northern Irish standards, making this one worth returning to for the assurance of a truly memorable stay.

The only fly in the ointment is the astronomical internet tariff; free wi-fi would get it a ten out of ten but it's a nine a half for sure until then.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. . We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Very helpful staff. Quick & easy check-in. Room was very clean and funky modern design with a brilliant Pod Type bathroom & shower.
The bar was well run and the breakfast food was good and plentiful.
I loved it and have been back a few times.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 December 2011

Can't fault this hotel, excellent value for money. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Room spotless, although bathroom fittings starting to show a little wear. Independant temp control in the room was a nice touch. Generous breakfast and a decent pint of Guinness. Well situated for city centre, US consulate and had nearby pubs/restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at . I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.