1,892 results
All reviews city centre wet room walk in shower bars and restaurants car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter short stay reception staff saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel hairdryer nightlife
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Only stayed 1 night.. very modern look. Had everything you needed. Very well priced for what it was in a very good location!! There is a small carpark across the road which is free during the night but about a pound an hour.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016

This hotel ticked all the boxes for us. The room has a massive, and very comfortable double bed, and all the usual facilities. Nice shower (wet room style) and a good view - we were on the top (5th) floor. The staff were outstanding - friendly, helpful and polite. Buffet breakfast is very good, and look out for the 777 lunch menu. 7 choices on 7 days for £7 - we had the haddock & chips and it was absolutely superb.

Room Tip: top floor great views
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Dear Jules F,

Thank you for taking he time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to see that your visit was an enjoyable one and I have passed your comments on to my team.

I hope we will be seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

It's a good place for the price, with a very good location, and good level of cleanliness, apart of that none of the reception staff was really pleasant receiving the costumers with a smile. The snacks in the bar tasted as well as they looked..

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We have only stayed 1 night as my husband had a competition to addend the following day. The room was clean (even under the bed), bathroom/shower reasonably clean (grouting and edges could do with a little more attention). Unfortunately bathroom didn't have any shampoo and conditioner only 2 in 1 which was shower gel and shampoo which was good as shower gel but it is not so good for a hair. Breakfast had a good selection of standard foods like scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, mushrooms and etc,: yogurt, fruit salad and croissants. Wifi was available in the room and it was included in the price. All in all good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Dovile F,

Thank you for lettings us know about your stay with us.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your visit with us and I hope we will be welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Parking was a problem. The area is in old part of Belfast which reminded me of Temple Bar in Dublin. Great for shopping etc. but I was visiting family and found the parking expensive and at times difficult to find as the hotel is beside lots of restaurants and theater. Great if you are wanting to go to them! Rooms were clean and comfortable. My daughter would have liked a bath but all rooms have shower only.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor and did not have problem with noise. It seemed to be very busy on a Saturday night.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear Norma S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to read that your visit was an enjoyable one and I hope we will be welcoming you back again very soon.