1,900 results
All reviews city centre wet room bars and restaurants walk in shower car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter odyssey arena short stay reception staff hotel restaurant saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Parking was a problem. The area is in old part of Belfast which reminded me of Temple Bar in Dublin. Great for shopping etc. but I was visiting family and found the parking expensive and at times difficult to find as the hotel is beside lots of restaurants and theater. Great if you are wanting to go to them! Rooms were clean and comfortable. My daughter would have liked a bath but all rooms have shower only.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor and did not have problem with noise. It seemed to be very busy on a Saturday night.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Norma S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to read that your visit was an enjoyable one and I hope we will be welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Its centre of belfast city. Its perfectly clean. It's sort of upmarket I suppose... relative to a travelodgeorcan ibis. It's a no frills basic 3 star hotel. The staff are friendly. Theres nothing much more to say really. Its good value for money.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear barry m,

Thank you for letting us know about your visit with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will be welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

One night whilst on business. Great hotel and great value with a good location. Staff very friendly and welcoming, rooms really nice - clean and well equipped. Bar area really good. Can't fault the place for the price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chippywarner

Dear Chippywarner,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Taking a Belfast city break, we booked this being a 2 minute walk to the cathedral quater -full of bars/live music/restaurants. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious, I had honey chili chicken …very good! All at a decent price.
Main criticism is how thin the walls are in rooms, resulted in hearing other in corridors and in next room. Also room red leather chair was a bit worn done by.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Michele G,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit with us overall and I hope we will be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Nicely located in Belfast City center. The main lobby area at the weekends can be very noisy with customers getting ready to go out for the weekend.
The rooms are basic but clean. No mini bar in standard rooms. Free wifi is included in all rooms supporting multiple devices.
The hotel bar is nice and the accompanied restaurant is like a grill and steak house themed place.
Standard room has shower only.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple