1,913 results
All reviews city centre wet room walk in shower bars and restaurants car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter odyssey arena short stay reception staff stayed here for two nights saturday night titanic experience fantastic hotel hairdryer
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Its centre of belfast city. Its perfectly clean. It's sort of upmarket I suppose... relative to a travelodgeorcan ibis. It's a no frills basic 3 star hotel. The staff are friendly. Theres nothing much more to say really. Its good value for money.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear barry m,

Thank you for letting us know about your visit with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will be welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

One night whilst on business. Great hotel and great value with a good location. Staff very friendly and welcoming, rooms really nice - clean and well equipped. Bar area really good. Can't fault the place for the price.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Chippywarner

Dear Chippywarner,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.

I am pleased to read that your visit was an enjoyable one and I hope we will be welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Taking a Belfast city break, we booked this being a 2 minute walk to the cathedral quater -full of bars/live music/restaurants. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was delicious, I had honey chili chicken …very good! All at a decent price.
Main criticism is how thin the walls are in rooms, resulted in hearing other in corridors and in next room. Also room red leather chair was a bit worn done by.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Michele G,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit with us overall and I hope we will be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Nicely located in Belfast City center. The main lobby area at the weekends can be very noisy with customers getting ready to go out for the weekend.
The rooms are basic but clean. No mini bar in standard rooms. Free wifi is included in all rooms supporting multiple devices.
The hotel bar is nice and the accompanied restaurant is like a grill and steak house themed place.
Standard room has shower only.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Good value friendly staff but had my Watch stolen from my room. No safes. Disgusting and spoilt my weekend here in Belfast. It's not fair when 1 individual spoils it for everyone else. Reception and manager were as helpful as they could be under circumstances but understandably I am still upset.

Date of stay: January 2016