“Superb”

Ginger Bistro
Ranked #7 of 1,193 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$16 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t booked but got a table easily. Pre theatre menu available until 6:45pm. We chose from the Al a carte. Lovely wine, squid, steak and lemon sole all excellent.
Service efficient and friendly.

1  Thank FerryBabe17
Write a ReviewReviews (2,009)

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Number one! The staff is very kind and the food is Magnificent! I loved it!
I went here with my friend for chance.. we discovered it was the Right choice ☺️ ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Wow, what a lovely place. Perfect dinner and a what a nice staff. Enjoyed every minute of this visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I was surprised with the excellence of the food during my Friday evening visit. The fish soup starter was just fantastic - such an intense flavour - and almost made it hard to focus on the rest of the meal. The fish pie main was also very good, though the soup was a hard act to follow. Pannacotta with strawberries was a light and refreshing dessert to finish with.

The experience was completed by great service from a very pleasant staff team - attentive without being intrusive. I look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank TouristBoy
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

In general, a lovely wee restaurant. Staff very attentive & pleasant. A bit hard in finding the place as it’s easy to drive past. I wasn’t over fussed on the prawn curry with rice- the curry wasn’t the tastiest tbh. But others in the group enjoyed the meals such as the squid and fish. I thought the desserts were a bit pricey at £7 esp for a lunch date. In general, good atmosphere and I’d properly go back.

1  Thank ilovesolhan