2,065 results
All reviews rbg bar city hall central location ulster hall huge shower vending machine car park hotel bar good size europa bus station excellent location quiet street reception staff modern hotel city break saturday night would stay again
Reviewed 20 September 2018

There was scaffolding right outside my window and noise during the daytime. Wish I had a different room during a 10 day stay.Inconsistent housekeeping. Hand washing soap instead of shampoo and rinse in the shower area. Room not clean 2/10 days by 6 pm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Martin M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Travelnuts3,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. I do apologize for the issues that occurred, we are currently undergoing external refurbishment, this would explain the scaffolding, we are soon to start internal.

I have also passed this feedback onto our housekeeping Management to address and improve on, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I do hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back if your travels ever have you back to Belfast City.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

After an initial hiccup with a concierge with a poor attitude, my stay here was terrific. Perhaps I got her on a bad day??
Great value for money.
Superior rooms spacious with comfortable bedding and plenty of room to have luggage and to relax after a day of exploring.
Bar & Grill was outstanding. Staff very friendly & accomodating.
Manager on duty was very attentive, calm & professional despite an obviously busy day....& perhaps not much help from his peer (the woman with the poor attitude).
My family and I were pleasantly surprised with this hotel and were very happy with our stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi beulla789,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I was in a twin room with a mate and really can't fault the place. I'd rate it as a 3.5/4 star hotel.
All the staff we encountered from booking in to booking out were very polite and helpful. To give a quick example, there was an initial mix up as the room had been made up as a double bed. I told reception and the bed was converted back to two singles within the hour.
We had a drink every night at the bar and there was a good atmosphere and the prices were the same as the bar prices round about Belfast so no complaints there.
The buffet style breakfast was brilliant - there was so much choice of things to eat, every type of appetite was catered for. Nothing ran out - all the food items were constantly being topped up.
The free wifi worked perfectly.
The air con in our room worked perfectly.
Our room was cleaned and stocked up every day.
If we go back to Belfast next year this is where we will stay.
It is only 100 yards behind the Crown Bar and Europa Hotel, and that is where one of the stops for the Hop On bus is.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hi John S,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The Park inn was what I expected and although some condition would be classed as wear and tear, found the hotel a confortable stay, with air conditioning to dry both the room and our soggy cloths out after the Belfast weather. The staff were customer tuned offering their best.
Travelling in a group of 49, there were complaints of beds not up to scratch with sagging matresses.
The bar and breakfast was also well serviced with very good choices and plentifull.
I was informed by the staff that the hotel was overdue for a upgrade although I think the rooms would only need attention.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Shane B,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed that majority of your stay with is, I do hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back if your travels ever have you back to the city.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate yo get in contact!

Warm regards,
Front Office

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The location of the hotel is great, but the rooms are quite shabby.

Starting with the location - it's a few minutes walk from the City Hall and you can cut through to the Crown Bar and Europa Hotel which is the pick up point for the coach tours. The bus from City Airport stops near City Hall and taxis in Belfast are quite reasonably priced.

My room was a bit shabby, the carpets were threadbare in some parts, there were some stains and the mirror had cracked and there was tape on it. The bathroom was a bit dated, the grout in the tiles had gone black in places and there was a crack in the sink. BUT - IT WAS CLEAN!! They really need to revamp the rooms and move away from the awful primary colours! The bed was ok - the pillows were a bit lumpy.

I was a bit peeved about the breakfast - I paid for breakfast when I booked the hotel for £10 a day. But if I had booked when I checked in then they would have charged £8.50.

There was a good spread for breakfast and they had a board saying they could make omelettes and different styles of eggs to order. But the quality of the food was a bit on the cheap side. The coffee was too strong and it would have been nice to have had a latte/cappuccino machine.

The staff were all lovely and very helpful.

For the price I would look somewhere else next time I visit as there were similarly priced options nearby. I had hoped that the Radisson brand would have meant some form of quality, but I was disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Trvl-and-Wander

Hi bexxala,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

Currently we are undergoing external refurbishment, and soon to start internal to improve on the standard we currently offer.

I do apologize with reference to the Breakfast pricing, the £8.50 is a check in offer that was recently introduced at the front office.

I do hope we could have the opportunity to welcome you back if your travels have you back in Belfast city in the future.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kindest regards,