2,042 results
All reviewsrbg barcity hallcentral locationulster hallgreat hotelhuge showervending machinecar parkhotel bargood sizeeuropa bus stationexcellent locationquiet streetreception staffmodern hotelcity breaksaturday night
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The Park Inn is centrally located within easy walking distance of the city centre. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with comfortable beds. The staff are excellent and very helpful. Recommended if visiting Belfast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Nicky S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear George R

Thanks for reviewing your stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel some time in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I stayed here from 11/12-16/12 & 18/12-23/12/16 and then from 8/1/17-3/2/17 (but not the Friday & Saturday nights). The hotel is very clean and the staff are very welcoming. Really polite and helpful. If I needed more coffee, sugar and milk I was given it. The beds (unfortunately) are not as comfortable as the Premier Inn - so I was suggested by staff that I could have another quilt to sleep on which was brilliant - made the bed more comfortable. Would have preferred a bath as well as a shower after being there so long.
Breakfast was an excellent choice you can request poached, fried eggs or omelettes. They will also make you a latte or cappuccino if you wanted instead of filter coffee. The only complaint is that the white pudding was not very warm (however I did not complain).
The food in the restaurant RBG I feel is overpriced and could have a better choice. Food had run out and some had been taken off the menu.
The staff on reception were really helpful even lending me their own umbrella so I wouldn't, get wet.
The hotel is centrally located for restaurants and pubs and shopping- in fact it is excellent.
The only downside is that they are building nearby and this will disturb you if on the front.
Some rooms have their own iron and ironing board however you have to request them normally. Out of the 6 weeks I have been on all the floors and only one room had it. The other thing is do not get a room with an adjoining door as you can speak through the door to your neighbour ( I was with a work colleague and it was fine) but he got one and the woman next door he could hear on her phone and her TVs on.
Overall I would chose this hotel again as other colleagues stopped in other hotels an when they came here rated it higher.
It also has a gym but I didn't use it - however it must be good as enough people use it who are not staying in the hotel. I saw people going to it at 6am.
You must try The Perch pub round the corner as it has an open rooftop to drink on!
Also the hotel has free wi-fi for the duration of your stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are very similar - the front of the hotel is more noisier
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela C

Dear Pamela

Thanks for your review of your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.
We were glad you enjoyed your stay with us here. We also send our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused regarding the building works next door during your stay and very happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast offering in RBG Bar & Grill.

Should you be in the area again, we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 night. Very good hotel. Well located near lovely independent bars, cafes and restaurants. We ate in Ginger Bistro which was excellent and reasonably priced. Easy to find and down quiet side road making it easy to pull up outside and take bags in. Hotel has negotiated rate with NCP car park for £9 per conservative 24hrs, but on street ticket parking is only until 6 and so by the time we arrived much cheaper and just paid for a couple hours from 8am before going in that night.? Service was friendly. Unfortunately they were full then next night we decided to stay so we changed hotels but this was much nicer and better value than the Ramada Encore we ended up at so would definitely stay at the Park Inn again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicky S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Dear Jenniveve200

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, I will ensure your comments are passed to all of our teams. We look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights while attending a local concert. The reception staff were very helpful and welcoming. The room was spotless and almost completely silent, so you get a very good nights sleep!
Perfect if your exploring Belfast or need a decent 'all round' hotel. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ParkInnBelfast, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Dear MegLorc G,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our team members. We are delighted to hear that you had a good night's sleep, and would recommend our hotel to others.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Kindest regards,
Caitlin Mullan
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I stayed at this hotel for one night on a weekend trip to Belfast. It is indeed the poorer relative of Radisson Blu, but the location of the hotel is pretty good. They do not offer parking, so be careful where you leave your car (if you have one).
The room is quite big and clean and so is the bathroom. Breakfast was not included.
the one thing I didn't like were the beds, I had a room with 2 single bed and they were on wheels, so constantly moving. Considering the price per night was about 200 euros, I think it was too expensive for what they were offering.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
ParkInnBelfast, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Andreea B,
Thank-you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay.
We are glad to hear that you found the hotel's central location to be convenient for the purposes of your stay. However, due to our very central location we are unable to offer on-site parking, which is why we have an arranged discounted rate at a nearby secure multi-storey car park for our guests.
We appreciate your positive comments regarding the spacious and clean room and bathroom.
Like all hotels, our rates do fluctuate depending on the business demand in the city and how far in advance reservations are made, and I do apologise that you found the rate to be too expensive on this occasion.
We do hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations when your travels bring you back to the area.
Kindest regards,