“Good food... bad effect”
Review of Cafe Conor

Cafe Conor
Ranked #91 of 1,204 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are open from breakfast till late and have numerous delicious modern European dishes to choose.From original comfort foods and classic dishes, there will be something for everyone. We are known in Belfast for delivering the best from tasty homemade snacks to hearty evening meals. Our unusual high-ceilinged room is brightened with the natural light from the lantern roof and was originally the studio of local artist William Conor (1944-1954).
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I was here a few days ago with my parents. We all enjoyed our meals, and the service was good. However, I have had vomiting and diarrhoea for the past 2 days since my visit - and all day after I'd eaten at Conor the food (particularly the tobacco onions with my steak) were repeating on me. It's a shame, because we all enjoyed it at the time.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Good food, decent prices, nice staff. I always get the same thing, im not a fussy eater but for me the selection is a little limited. Would recommend though (Y)

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Came here for a quick bite for a civilised hen party meal. The service was great, the food was great, the staff were great, so, basically it was all great - keep it up!!

1  Thank JojoMid
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, a nice atmosphere, cosy space, decent menu with reasonable prices make this worth a visit. It would be a 5 star venue but my pancakes were a little undercooked on the inside and my mash wasn't very buttery. It was all pleasant but not perfect.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We enjoyed dinner and morning tea here. Our coffee and scones were great, so we returned for dinner and were again happy with the wholesome range of dishes and home cooked flavours. Don't miss visiting this place.

1  Thank allison2121