“Great fusion food!”
Review of YuGo

YuGo
Ranked #4 of 1,116 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Description: Yügo is a contemporary eatery dishing up colourful flavours of the Orient with a uniquely Irish twist. Fresh vibrant food & classic cocktails served with flavours of Asia.
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The place was absolutely packed so make sure to make a reservation. The portions were on the small side, but were really good quality and a break from the usual Asian fare. The service was very good and although it was very noisy we could enjoy a conversation because we had a good back table. Also, it was a bit disappointing that they don't keep the online menu updated, so I could not have any of the dishes I had set my mind on. So please be a bit more generous with your portions and update your website, but keep the great food going!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for food on a Monday night we hadn't booked thinking it would be ok ... we were lucky it was busier than expected I'd advise booking for any day.
Food was simply wonderful we shared the dishes ..seared salmon .. tuna .. sushi bao buns (Bao buns are particularly delicious). All totally delicious !served by lovely staff, it's slightly expensive but the quality of the food is out of this world !

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here while in business in Belfast. Not a very big menu but some variety. Loved the food, watching the chefs cook was equally good. Try to get a bar seat

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Rang for a table at 18:00 on 31st July and were there 10 minutes later as they had a table but asked if we could be clear by 19:30 as next booking due. Staff were really friendly and full of life as the whole place was. Great atmosphere. Food was even better. Food is delivered to the table as soon as it's prepared and the flavours are incredible. Crispy pork dumplings, lamb and bao buns (try any of them) were all gorgeous. One of my best experiences while in Belfast.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

So I very rarely leave reviews but I was so excited to try YuGo after reading all the great reviews on here & by recommendation from a friend yet left feeling just a wee bit disappointed. My partner & I went for a late lunch .. and I proceeded to order 2 bao buns and the steamed pork dumplings & my other half went for a bigger bowl of curry. The buns were tasty enough although when I cut into my dumplings I was met with more than a tinge of pink in the pork. Being 8 and a bit months pregnant I wasn't going to risk it. I know the dury is out on whether pork is safe to eat pink or not and a tinge in a whole cut of meat is fine but not sure if I'd expect it from meat in a dumpling, which is why I didn't think twice or check with the waitress before I ordered it, which I normally would do. I'm not suggesting it wasn't cooked to an appropriate temperature but it's not a risk I would take when pregnant. I mentioned this to the waitress & ordered another bao bun, but almost expected that she would have offered me something else which didn't happen, she just agreed that yes the pork was pink... she was very friendly I just think I would have delt with this differently as we had to pay for the dumplings and then I had to order something additional as well. Husband's curry was tasty enough. All in all an ok experience but for the cost I felt a little bit like we could have had a more substantial meal somewhere else. I think it was around 35 quid for 3 small tapas size bread buns and a bowl of curry with a soft drink and a couple of beers ... which certainly isn't expensive for a meal out but it felt dear for what we actually got food wise. Sorry YuGo, I really wanted to like you but I won't be rushing back!