“Amazing views”

Ranked #125 of 730 Restaurants in Swansea
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A contemporary Restaurant and bar serving freshly cooked, locally sourced produce. Level 28 is a bar and full service restaurant and we have a mezzanine level with our brand new SKY BAR for non-dining guests to enjoy drinks and cocktails.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place, superb views over Swansea bay and the city.

Great food which was inexpensive given the quality. Fantastic service all staff were pleasant and attentative. Nice simple decor which didn't deter from the amazing views.

1  Thank princessNDJ
GrapeAndOliveSW, Guest Relations Manager at Grape and Olive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi PrincessNDJ,

Thank you for your great review.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and find our food and service to be equally fantastic, I do hope you'll return to visit us again soon. We are having a menu change at the beginning of May and we would value your feedback.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,643)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We've been up here a fair few times over the years and each time the food and service has been a let down to what could have been a brilliant experience. The food is way overpriced, bland and servers are disinterested at best

Thank you for your review.
I am extremely disappointed to hear about your experience with us and would value more information on your visits, please email me at grape&olivesw1@sabrain.com with more information so that we can investigate this further.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The restaurant is lovely and the staff were very friendly. Great views, especially for my first time in Wales. I had the chicken risotto which was really nice but my friend was quite disappointed in the seabass. I think the food could be improved based on other reviews I have been reading. I would still return and try something else.

1  Thank AnyesUK

Hi AnyesUK,

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed drinks with us and the staff provided good service. We are changing our menu at the beginning of May and would love you to come back and try something new, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food was very poor, tasteless, bland, seemingly cheap and poor quality. I would never eat there again. All three of us in my party were incredibly disappointed. The young lady who served us was very warm and welcoming and we could not fault her at all. She was a delight. If only this was reflected in the quality of the food.

GrapeAndOliveSW, Guest Relations Manager at Grape and Olive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi MissMoan,

Thank you for your review.
I am extremely disappointed to hear about your experience with us, we only source the best quality ingredients from all our local suppliers. Please drop us an email at grape&olivesw1@sabrain.com so that we can investigate this further.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great views but most of our party of 6 were disappointed in the food. Fish was dry. The boar burger was the only meal that got top marks.
I would recommend drinks and appetizers to enjoy the view then get fish and chips from a chip shop.

Hi Beulah2000,

Thank you for your review.
I am extremely disappointed that you were dissatisfied with your meals. I will pass your comments onto our Kitchen Manager in order to address these issues further. We do hope you'll return again soon and perhaps try our new menu that launches in May.