US$135
US$113
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
US$80
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$93
Book now, pay at stay
US$197
US$177
Principal Hotels
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$131
Orbitz.com
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
US$145
US$121
US$132
US$95
  • Pool
All reviewshealth centreexecutive roomon arrivalreception staffsaturday nightleisure facilitiesnight staysteam roomcomfy bedstayed here for two nightscity centrebreakfast was excellentfree parkingtea and coffeecar parkcerimotorway
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Staff at this hotel were so Lovely, they went out of their way to resolve a minor issue for us, our evening meal was delicious our breakfast was delicious the rooms were very clean as were the bathrooms, beds were comfy we slept very well.
Overall a great stay and wud definitely return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cardiff North – M4, Jct.32, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Nicola C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and the team looked after you resolving your issue at dinner. I am pleased the facilities and breakfast were of a good standard and do hope you will return to the hotel in the future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

An uninspiring building but the warmth and friendliness of the staff go so far to improve the atmosphere. The reception staff and the breakfast staff were exemplary! Nothing too much trouble :) Didn't know tea and coffee things in a cupboard for example :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Liz L,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your constructive comments regarding the building the design and decor are continually looked at so your comments will be passed on. I am pleased however that the team compensate in your opinion and you were looked after by all departments you encountered.

Thanks again for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Apart from the wonderful welcome from Molly, my stay at the Holiday Inn Stonehenge was decidedly poor.

The bar and dining area are too bright. The evening menu is expensive and poor and the breakfast was abysmal. There was no fresh fruit of any description, no pastries, no yogurts or anything other than hot food. After asking and waiting for ten minutes I gave up.

There was a condom wrapper under my bed (not mine I might add) and overall it was an un-pleasurable experience which I wont repeat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BigJDW

Dear D M,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at a recent Holiday Inn.

I am disappointed that your stay was not memorable for the right reasons, I would like to clarify if your stay was at Stonehenge or Cardiff North as you have commented on Holiday Inn Cardiff North but stated Stonehenge.

Please do contact me direct at gm.hicardiffnorthm4@kewgreen.co.uk and I will most certainly look into this matter further.

I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Reception welcoming and cheerful. Room reasonable size - one easy chair, one desk chair, king sized bed and wardrobe.. Bathroom reasonable size, with walk in shower, sop provided, but no other toiletries, just dispensers on the wall.
First night we ate in the restaurant - good choice of menu and generous portions. Staff attentive and cheerful.
Breakfast on first morning was a bit of a let down - not much fruit, only plain yoghurt in pots, hot plate almost exhausted, no tea spoons, and not offered a second cup of coffee.
Dinner on second night. Waited nearly 3/4 hour for our order to come to the table. The food was good, but the situation was not handled well. Explanation that room service had taken too much of the chef's time was not good enough.
Breakfast on second and third mornings was much better, the staff were more attentive, and there was more of everything except bread.
Dinner on our third night was as good as the first, and the staff apologised for the inordinate wait we had had the previous night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard T,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that the facilities and service were generally good but am disappointed to learn that there were inconsistencies throughout your stay. Rest assured these have been discussed with the relevant departments and necessary action take where required.

I do hope that this did not mar your stay with us too much and am pleased that you found the food to be of a good standard and service generally attentive.

I do hope you will return to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was a business trip and on arriving late at around 21:45hrs I was met with an exceptionally warm welcome from the front desk staff, I recall the receptionist on duty was Maureen / Mo. I was given a detailed briefing on my stay, meal times, facilities, etc and made my way to a spotlessly clean and well presented room on the 2nd floor. Despite sitting adjacent to a busy M4 motorway junction, there was no traffic noise whatsoever. My 3 day stay was made all the more enjoyable by the high levels of personal service demonstrated by every member of staff I encountered from the restaurant, waiting and bar staffs. Their attention to detail and the courtesy that I witnessed and experienced made my short stay highly enjoyable. The restaurant food was of a high standard and the quality of the buffet breakfast was exceptional. I don't remember all of the staff whom I met or was served by but Kevin, Sharon, Mo and Hamza warrant special mention. The housekeeping staff also deserve special mention as my room was immaculate and very well presented every day. This was a highly pleasurable hotel experience.

Room Tip: You will need to arrange transport to and from hotel as it is adjacent to a motorway junction but there is no traffic noise!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Zuluwarrior45,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am genuinely delighted that your 3 day business stay with us was a memorable one and the team shone through in the service you received. I have shared your review with all of them and have personally recognised them for the great service they have provided.

I do hope that you will return to the hotel in the future and look forward to welcoming you back

Best Wishes