2,586 results
All reviews lovely hotel steam room pubs and clubs mini bar spa treatments junior suite huge bed hotel bar central location early hours quiet room saturday night afternoon tea reception staff stayed here for one night car parking good nights sleep
Reviewed 13 September 2015

My husband and I stayed while visiting the theatre in Cardiff. The stay was quite expensive. The rooms are very old, dated and smell of damp. Breakfast was terrible the food looked and tasted awful. I wont be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkPlazaCardiff, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am somewhat dismayed by your comments with reference to our hotel being ‘dated and smelling of damp’, we have just celebrated our hotels 10 Year Anniversary. All our bedrooms are furnished to a very high standard and we take great pride on the quality of our housekeeping standards. We offer a full buffet breakfast as well as an a la carte choice. Lots of really great fresh hot and cold quality produce.

I am really disappointed that you did not afford us the opportunity to discuss any of these issues during your stay as we really don’t want guests to leave us dissatisfied with their stay.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Business 2 night stay. I requested a quiet room and it was acceptable so for a city centre hotel. My colleagues room did have considerable traffic noise, which did not concern them. I would have been unable to sleep. Just goes to prove what suits one doesn't suit everyone.

Stayed: February 2015

Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The hotel is excellent. I felt very comfortable during my stay. Gym is very nice, great facilities. You can book for the classes as a hotel guest, there are spinning, zumba, body pump classes... 20 meters swimming pool!
Very clean, very good room cleaning service.
Internet did not work properly. I asked at the reception and a member of the staff came right away to help me. She managed to fix it in my mobile device but not in my laptop. She offered me a conference room with better internet to work there. Extremely nice.

2  Thank kleinemarga
Reviewed 12 September 2015

This hotel is comfortable and the facilities are quite ok, and the fitness & spa center is a plus.
Staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was quite ok.
Overall is a good choice in Cardiff, since it is also well located.

Room Tip: the higher the better