1,999 results
All reviews car park brick wall city centre great hotel queen street single room excellent location quiet room air con business trip great room hotel is situated bars and restaurants one night stay breakfast was excellent saturday night noise
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night as going to a concert at the principality stadium so only really saw the hotel room (there is a restaurant, bar, functions rooms etc) The location is perfect, right in the city centre, walking distance to stadium, castle, shops & nightlife. Room was adequate & clean, if a bit warm & the window didn't open very far. There was a function on at the hotel that night near our room & the music was almost unbearable (it did stop promptly at midnight) and as we had not been back at the hotel long there wasn't really any need to complain. The entrance to the hotel is on a pedestrian area with a car park just before this - we didn't realise the car park was there until we had started to turn the car around thinking we were in the wrong road as the sign was partially covered by trees, could do with an earlier signpost. Also it was £15 per day for hotel guests, considering the price of the room this could be a little cheaper (although given its location maybe this isn't actually that bad). I would recommend this hotel for a short city break, Cardiff is lovely.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Michael S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear sjhperidot
Thank you for your review on your stay with us. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable short stay with us and that you would recommend us. Our carpark charges are listed on all sites for guests to see in advance and they are far cheaper than costs at nearby multi storey car parks. Sadly additional signage is not possible due to planning restrictions.
I really do appreciate your feedback and do hope that you would stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I stayed only one night but felt great from the very first minute, being received very friendly and competent. The whole building and of course the room is in excellent shape, people are friendly and helpful. The location is very central and quiet at the same time. Breakfast also very good regarding food quality and ambiente. It´s not an international hotel chain, where every hotel is similar; you really have the feeling you saayd in Wales.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear maierborstp
Thank you so much for your review and kind words following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had a great stay and the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Booked in last minute for a one night stay whilst working in Cardiff. Car park is quite small but found a space-be warned there is £15 charge.
Hotel reception seamless & the receptionist moved me to a super quiet room right at the top (406) after I mentioned my long day.
Didn’t have dinner as went out but breakfast was nice & I ordered poached eggs on toast which arrived promptly-perfectly cooked & on lovely crockery.
Only negative comment is upon checkout they firstly tried to charge me again for car parking & then didn’t give me the code to exit the car park meaning I had to walk back round to ask for it which was frustrating & received no apology.
Room was clean but a bit more attention to the higher up items as these were a tad dusty.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Robyn
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I appreciate your feedback on your stay and thank you for bringing those points to my attention
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope that we get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Ideal hotel for visiting Cardiff. Parking on site, then you walk everywhere. Friendly and helpful staff. Freshly redecorated rooms, nice bathrooms or shower rooms, very comfy beds. Nice buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear lilianehills88
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you so well. We really do appreciate your lovely feedback.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

great central location, close to castle and attractions, large variety of restaurants and places to eat, very well appointed bedroom and bathroom, comfortable bed, good breakfast in spacious dining room,

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple