Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great trip and would highly recommend.

Went on the Brecon/Brynich trip in October 2021 which is ideal for novice paddlers looking to build... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
James C
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
The perfect way of exploring Welsh waterways

Absolutely fantastic guided paddle. Martin was very knowledgeable, encouraging and extremely... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
361glendab

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great morning with Martin on the Radyr Weir. Come away feeling so much more confident on the board and learnt so many new paddling techniques even after having lessons elsewhere.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 28 August 2021

As a first time paddleboarder I was very nervous. Martin was very patient and encouraged me at all times. I thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Martin was a great tutor. Very patient and thorough coaching. A fantastic afternoon spent on the canals in Brecon

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Great afternoon spent paddling up the Taff. Re-learning skills and increasing confidence with a coach that’s calm and knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Have been paddling with Outdoor Explore a few times now and I can’t recommend it enough!! The tuition is gentle and encouraging and everyone able to improve at their own pace. I was a very nervous paddler but Martin got me to my feet and helped me improve my confidence and technique. I’ve since enjoyed some awesome canal tours and will definitely be booking on future tours. OST highly recommended!!