Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$198
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
US$192
US$173
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$124
US$171
Hotels.com
US$172
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$137
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$107
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$160
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
1,192 results
All reviewsretail parklake viewculverhouse crosscity centrebit datedleisure facilitiessteam roomclub roomironing boardbusy roadone night staybuffet stylefree parkingnight's sleepcomfy bedsaturday nightafternoon tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We were visiting cardiff for the weekend to watch the rugby we arrived and the hotel had a good first impression. We checked in nd the room was clean and big we went to the bar ordered 4 drinks which came to £26!!!!!! Ridiculous we went to look for food the restaurant was also over priced so we went elsewhere. We went to bed i didnt get much sleep because what we thought was a huge bed was 2 singles pushed together one matress was higher than the other so i kept rolling off. Single shot of henesey brandy 12.50 wow.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We stayed for one night over the weekend. Despite the hotel being relatively busy our stay was peaceful and comfortable. Our club room was well equipped, check in was very quick and efficient.

I would stay there again for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Club room was on the top floor- level 5. It was quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I travel regularly now for work and need dog friendly venues. Many places claim to be dog friendly or allow pets but you find when you get there that it is only under duress and they don't really want you there - you get dingy rooms, can't take the dog anyway etc etc. This hotel could not be further from that. From the minute we arrived the staff were incredibly friendly - the lady on reception and young chap in the bar paid just as much attention to my dog as to me, she was brought water when I was eating, she was genuinely welcome and this makes the whole stay more comfortable.

The room was a good size, amazing shower powerful and great temperature. Staff in bar and restaurant changed during stay but all were polite, charming, helpful - a real asset to the place.

There are tiny niggles - hot breakfast wasn't ..i.e. cold, Caesar salad was the worst I've ever tasted in my life with a kind of grey sludge dressing!! But on the whole I loved our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016

-Room was clean, tidy, spacious. It's an old building however conditions are fine.
-It's very far away from the centre. But closer to the airport
-Close restaurants are McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Tesco Shop, and M&S.
-No VIP lounge
-No A/C
-Wifi is free and works very well.
-Parking is free
-Hotel restaurant meals cost from 14-15£ (Salads,etc) up

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

This is definitely not a 4 star hotel and certainly wasn't worth £125; for a standard double room. Rooms are clean but in need of an upgrade, everything is well worn and outdated.
Not one of us had a good night's sleep, due to the outdated lifts in use throughout the night. We stayed on the 4th floor and the sound resembled a pneumatic drill, even with earplugs in!
The hotel arranged a taxi (Dragon Taxis) to take us into the City Centre, which was also overpriced. When we returned to the hotel late at night, we paid £7.00 less, with a different company.
Upon checkout, I expressed my concerns about the unacceptable noise levels but I was brushed off by the receptionist. This definitely cannot be the first time that they have heard this complaint and I would expect better customer care, from a hotel of this size.
Luckily, we only had to stay for one night but I would not recommend this hotel unless there isn't another option.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends