We booked 2 single rooms as we were in Cardiff for a concert. The B&B has a private car-park (accessed via a lane at the rear of the property) which is locked over-night. The rooms was a reasonable size for singles but as they were in the eaves at the top of the house, the ceiling did slope down, particularly in the bathroom and this could be an issue as it would be easy to knock your head. The lady we saw on arrival (owner?) was helpful on arrival and the 2 young ladies serving breakfast were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean (very hot though, having had the windows closed all day on a very hot day - but a fan was provided), the breakfast was good, the location fantastic - an easy walk to the Principality Stadium (and shopping centre apparently) and there was a great bar and even better Italian restaurant just doors away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the delights of this elegant classical Town House situated only 15 minute walk from the City Centre. Car Parking is available. All major credit cards accepted and required in order to make a reservation. Please note that we do have a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are a strictly non-smoking establishment (anywhere on the property) and request that all guests respect the house policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Cardiff
- The Town House Cardiff, Wales