1,710 results
All reviews motorpoint arena city centre john lewis the motor point arena reception staff buffet style bars and restaurants fantastic location concert cinema hairdryer castle
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night at the start of August. The room was tired, poorly looked after and not what you'd expect for spending £130pn! My partner booked it, and he doesn't shop around :-/
I'd recommend it for nights out or stag/hen party's... Not much else... If you can get the price right.
Parking was also astronomical.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Tashawest19
mahesh j, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our customer satisfaction survey for Park Inn.

If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics on your comment it would greatly increase my ability to better assess and attempt to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach at the hotel number. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Arrived here very early morning to find complete mix up with our reservation. Receptionist Magda was a Godsend. She handled the fiasco with courtesy, respect and kindness, even offering us something to drink while she tried to sort out our problem. When she eventually registered us she even offered apologies on behalf of the people who were at fault in the first place. Customer service skills are her forte.
Otherwise, hotel is very well located, rooms bit warm but pleasant, breakfast ok - nothing exceptional.
If you want the confidence of knowing any possible difficulty will be handled professionally you won't beat Magda on reception. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Shopping Centre suffer from high noise level of deliveries to shops early in the morning. When we were there a building opposite was being gutted and the builders took there work very seriously (starting at 7am).
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your time and writing the comment about your recent stay in our hotel.
Magda is absolutely delighted to read your comment same as us all here at the Parkinn.

Thank you once again for your fantastic and honest comment.Hope your travel gets back you to cardiff and looking forward to welcome you back in the hotel.

wish you a very good day.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Arrived Thursday 21/8/14 with friends staying in same hotel, Our room was dark , dirty stains on furniture, my granddaughter was to sleep on a sofa bed it was old grotty and broken, we requested another that had half the slats missing under neath , the walls were covered in stains , furniture old broken and awful , there was not a bar of soap , no loo brush, cheap thin toilet paper and the tiles in bathroom were not grouted properly tap head falling off wall , on the plus side the shower was good! curtains falling off pelmet i have attached pics for all to see this is a hotel from hell...and it could be superb with its amazing location , food was ok the breakfast was good but the plate warming machine was not working so your breakfast had to go on to cold plates , what hotel in there right mind boils eggs and leaves them in a basket ? why did we have to ask for fried eggs? they should be there automatically like all other hotels ... beds were hard no fan in room ,and to top it all the manager will read this revue and say come back we will make it better... i don't think so a refund should be in order???

Room Tip: not 507 thats all i can say !!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Janice G
mahesh j, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your time in giving your feedback on the recent stay.
I will be very thankful if you could contact me on maheswaran.thangaraj@rezidorparkinn.com and i am more than happy to discuss.Once again my sincere apology for the inconvienience caused during your recent stay.

Looking forward to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Came here for 5 days with my grandparents and when I first came in it looked lovely in the reception and the pictures of the bedroom on the wall looked lovely I came into the bedroom there was stains and marks on the sofa that was to be my bed when we pulled the bed out it was broken and the mattress was 1inch thick absolute rubbish.We asked for another bed and half if the slats under the mattress were missing and I sat down and fell through it,the window silk was covered in stains and dirt the curtains weren't on probably the room could do with a good painting and re decorating and new beds and Double glazing I ordered room service and I had pizza and chips and the pizza looked like a dried up nappy it was disgusting i ate it because I was hungry. Breakfast was reasonable but many people were complaining about cold plates,had no fried eggs you had to ask.hope it improves to much staff not knowing what's going on! Won't e coming here again till it improves! Good location could be amazing !

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your time in giving your feedback on the recent stay.
I would like to request for another opportunity where we can put things right for you.

Looking forward to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We ended up staying here for two nights after walking out of the hotel we had originally booked to stay in. The walk in price was very reasonable and the check in staff friendly and accommodating. The foyer is impressive and the hotel was incredibly comfortable and well maintained if a little dated at times. We didn't have air con in our room and it was an exceptionally warm July weekend but the fan and being able to open the windows helped. The bed was very comfortable, the towels were large and fluffy and all the usual amenities were provided. The only memorably odd thing was that only one of us could log into the Wi-Fi at a time but we were there to spend time together so that wasn't a big deal.The location was fabulous and I don't know if was simply that we were so relieved not to be staying in our original destination but we really enjoyed our stay. I would definitely recommend and fully plan on staying here next time we visit.

Room Tip: Our room faced away from the main road and overlooked the back of john lewis. It was really quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
mahesh j, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your honest feedback and very glad to see we have ticked all the boxes.
I and my team are delighted to read your comment especially through this platform.

Hope your travel gets you back to cardiff in the near future and looking forward to welcome you back in the hotel.

Have a good day.