3,661 results
All reviews the executive lounge castle view afternoon tea opposite the castle health club walk in shower steam room junior suite large bathroom welsh cakes per night central location saturday night leisure facilities breakfast was excellent lovely room car parking
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stayed here for 1 night recently to attend a show. Location is fantastic as its in the middle of the city close to restaurants and shops. Room was ok. Breakfast was fantastic with plenty of choice. I would stay again due to the location.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
CWLCardiff, Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Mair,

Thank you for your review.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, our location, the choice at breakfast and that you will be returning again soon.

I do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

After having a couple of disapointing stays in other Hilton properties I was glad to be impressed by this one.
Looks like the hotel has been recently refurbished.
Very good stay despite the hotel being busy.
Had a Castle view room but not much of a view.
Executive lounge is very good on the top floor.
Living well gym amd spa ok but small.
Good location, short walk to pedestrian precinct.
Staff and service very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Harry W

Dear Harry W,

I would like to say a big thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It was really great to read that you were impressed with the facilities in our hotel and the service from the team.

Please do come back again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

My wife and I arrived at the Hilton at 12.30 which was a couple of hours early and our room was ready for us which was a great start, and to be honest it continued from there.
The room was very spacious, the bed was bloody huge which was awesome as I like my space. The bathroom was amazing we had so much room, normally we have to sit in the bath to take a dump, the rooms are so small and compact but this was great.
The location to the hotel is probably key, it stands just behind the main shopping street at Cardiff, a two minute walk and you're amongst the hustle and bustle, the only thing there are a couple of bars to the side of the hotel which I suppose could get a bit loud especially on the weekend but we didn't suffer as our room was on the other side.
If you are travelling by train like we did, then it is about a 10/15 minute walk from Cardiff Central Train Station, but it is only a stones throw away from Cardiff Castle.
There are many things we liked about the Hilton, from the service you experience to the size of the rooms, we also had breakfast included on the price which was great the variety you had was amazing and the staff are so friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear antz1975,

I would like to say thank you for sharing your experience.

It was our pleasure to welcome you to Cardiff and I am delighted that you both had a great stay and were impressed with the size of your bedroom and bathroom.

I do look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Everyone was fantastic at the Hilton Cardiff. They couldn't be more helpful to make our stay enjoyable.

Conveniently located next to shopping, dining and entertainment. and the hotel is located directly across the street from Cardiff castle.

Costa in the dining room, could not be a more gracious and helpful man.

I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Cardiff Wales.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jbeatty2017,

Thank you for your review and for your recommendation.

Your comments were a pleasure to read and I pleased that everyone was so helpful in making your stay so enjoyable.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Room was big and comfortable....the best part of my stay. Air conditioning worked well.
No hotel parking. They charge you to park your car for you next door.....park it yourself! It is also really confusing when you exit the front and it takes you into a bus lane which I was fined £70 for on a camera conveniently placed right outside!
Breakfast is very expensive at £14 and is basic.....not as much variety as some more basic hotel chains and not worth the money. I would grab a coffee and something to eat from any coffee bar within a short distance from hotel. Well placed in city centre.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pac5819

Dear pac5819,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read your feedback regarding the size of your bedroom and I am glad that you were comfortable. There is also self parking available in the NCP or opposite at the Museum. I am very sorry you were disappointed with the cost of breakfast and please do take a look at some of our rates that are breakfast inclusive or ask our Reception about special offers available.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon.