Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$110
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$68
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$146
US$120
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$86
US$158
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
4,225 results
All reviewsmaster suitecardiff bayoverlooking the bayspa facilitieson arrivalmermaid quaythe hotel car parkpay and displayfloor to ceiling windowsrobes and slippersafternoon teabirthday treatrelaxation rooman upgradewelsh cakesbars and restaurantsreception area
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Last minute booking for the weekend. Hotel easy to find. Reception great car parked by concierge so no bother there. Room fantastic all in all a great hotel. Ate in the restaurant which was a little expensive but good food. Spa good but needs some tlc. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Hoylite
StDavidsH0tel, General Manager at The St. David's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Hoylite

Thank you for posting your review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your last minute week-end break with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the foresseable future.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Spent a Monday night here in a standard king room. Great location to see a show in Cardiff Bay and lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. The room was very clean, spacious and bright. Floor to ceiling windows let lots of light into the room and the view was beautiful from the 7th floor. Check in was quick as was check out. Breakfast was a buffet style with a full cooked breakfast, cereals, pastries, fruit etc. Dining room is spacious, didn't feel rushed and it has lovely views across the bay. Only issues were that the shower lacked a bit of power and the cost of parking was a bit high at £15 for 24 hours.

Dear LS1572

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted that you found your room to be spacious, well located and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused to you due to the lack of power in your shower your feedback has been given to our maintenance department to try and resolve the problem.

I am also sorry that you thought the car park charge was high, we only have a small car park, so to ensure fairness to all our guests who have to park up we keep our prices the same as the adjacent council car park.

I do hope you will consider using the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We tried this on the back of some good reviews and thought we would give it a try. On the top of two hundred pounds for a room little better than a Travelodge we had to pay an extra fifteen pounds to park. The hotel is tired and dirty in places with an only average breakfast and undrinkable coffee that left us feeling let down and ripped off.
The room was too hot and the bed a bit lumpy so we didn't sleep well either.
I guess we will be sticking with the Celtic manor in the future.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
StDavidsH0tel, General Manager at The St. David's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear MMMandLgibbs

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am sorry that the hotel did not live up to your expectations and I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for any upset or inconvenience caused to you.

I will be discussing your feedback, in great detail with the relevant people to ensure that these remain isolated incidents.

This year we have plans to refurbish all areas of the hotel and your valuable comments will help us on that journey.

We do not include the car park charge in our rates as not all our guests travel by car, the charge of £15 per night is the same price as the adjacent car park, by doing this it ensures that we are fair to all our guests.

I do hope you will re-consider visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed in an upgraded Junior Suite room.
Pros :
Excellent location, beautiful views.
Staff mainly helpful - especially the young man who directed us to a car parking space on arrival.
Cons:
Room in desperate need of updating - tired and mouldy tiles in bathroom; furniture marked and cushions - well throw them away!!
Only one dressing gown which had seen better days!
Breakfast while the food was fine the service here was poor. Fend for yourself basically!

Dear 123Hayley

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in standards you encountered particularly in the bathroom and I can assure you that your comments have been passed onto our Housekeeping and Maintenance to address these issues.

This year the hotel will be starting a refurbishment programme and your valuable feedback will be beneficial to us.

I am also sorry that you did not received good service at breakfast and again this will be taken up with the restaurant manager to ensure that it remains an isolated incident.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel and that you will not be deterred from visiting us in the future in the light of this experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

What a wonderful hotel with lovely views of Cardiff Bay...and the house in Ferry Road where I lived from 1936 to 1946. There was a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates in our room, a nice gesture. After a vey good meal in the restaurant in the evening we were entertained by a fantastic singer, Aubrey who allowed me to use his microphone to sing a special song to my wife! Then one of the excellent staff brought a tray to our table which had the word 'Congratulations' in chocolate and caramel with chocolates and nuts once again a very thoughtful gesture. On Sunday morning we enjoyed our breakfast then went to the pool to relax before booking out at 11am.
What a wonderful way to have spent our 50th Anniversary...Thank you all at St. David's......In closing could I make a personal observation?
When you have such an excellent singer as Aubrey in the bar, is it necessary to have the television left on because one person wanted to watch football. I did ask the bar staff if it could be turned off and was told it could not because 'one' guest wanted to watch he sport. Do you have a separate 'Television Room'? If not why didn't someone suggest he go to his room and watch it.

We live local.. Llantwit Fardre but I'm sure we will use the Hotel again in the future

Many Thanks

Gerald & Diane Escott

Room Tip: our room 216 had great views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank digerluc

Dear digerluc

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the views from the hotel and allowed you to walk down memory lane. I am also pleased to read that the hotel helped you celebrate your Golden wedding anniversary and we would all like to offer you our warmest congratulations.

We hope it is not too long berfore we welcome you back to the hotel.