US$77
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
US$76
US$134
US$112
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$89
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Hotels.com
US$173
US$143
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$93
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
US$98
US$88
US$92
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,673 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

In the centre of Cardiff - right by the shopping centre, which is good. But it is probably the only good thing going for this hotel. The 'deluxe' room lwas not deluxe, more like your average room you'd expect normally. They didn't provide room service, the breakfast options were fairly limited and it just wasn't to standard. I didn't expect too much from the hotel, but I did expect more than what I received. The staff were friendly enough, and when we had a complaint about our room the duty manager resolved it almost straight away. I wouldn't recommend it, but it was okay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

From the outside, the hotel is unassuming. On the inside, the reception is very basic, but the rooms are great. Queen sized bed with all furnishings matching. Discreet tea and coffee in room. Large bathroom. Breakfast good although one might except some variation on alternate days, however abundant, fresh and tasty. Looking forward to new entrance being opened as side door was not opened quickly when outside bell was pressed.

Hotel is very central with shopping arcade across the road. Helpful staff.

Will go again.

Room Tip: very central but affordable
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I always stay at the Ibis hotel each time I travel to Cardiff which is only a twenty second walk around the corner from The Big Sleep Hotel but I decided I wanted a change. The hotel is a brilliant price, I stayed here for two nights & booked a twin room for my Mum & I. The bedroom & bathroom were both spacious, warm, the beds were very comfortable, great size tv fitted in the wall & had a great view from our room 701. The two men on reception were both very welcoming & friendly, thank you for a lovely stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
The Big Sleep C, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Cardiff by Compass Hospitality (Formerly The Big Sleep Hotel Cardiff), responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind response and I am so glad you decided to stay with us and not the Ibis. I was wondering what we could have done differently to change your review from a 4 star to a 5 star and would really appreciate it if you could drop me an email with your feedback. My email address is gm.cardiff@thebigsleephotel.com , also please feel free to let me know when you are planning on staying in Cardiff again and i will make sure you get the same room.

Kind regards

Tom

Tom Williams
The Big Sleep Cardiff

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very central for st davids shopping centre and bar and cafe quarter on site parking small charge this hotel is basic like a travellodge type but cheap and central staff friendly breakfast wasnt bad either

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I always worry when booking a triple room, as you sometimes end up with a single bed, a sofa and a shelf! Not in the Big Sleep. A huge room, located at the top of the building with three single beds and a large bathroom. Very clean, very tidy. Reception staff were on the ball and very helpful. The only slight niggle was the tiny car park on the roof (£8 charged to park there) and an issue with booking (fully resolved with no drama) but I can't fault the hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017