See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Called the day before to arrange collection of keys. So I said I might arrived after 8PM as I still don't know how well my trip will be. So the owner said ok, if I'll arrive early than that, please call his boyfriend in advance. So eventually I arrived early and called her boyfriend one hour before my arrival and he said OK. When I arrived and waited for 15mins, I call him again, and he told me is 8.15PM, What???? but he promise be to be there by 6.30PM. So I think this eat up one star out of five. The sofa bed eat up another star. As written in Booking.com, it sleeps 6 adults, two bedrooms. Well, there's one bedroom with double bed and one bedroom with 2 single beds. And the guy told me there's a 'double' sofa bed. But when I open up the sofa bed, ITS NOT EVEN A BED!!! Its just a thin Mattress and its not even double, it's 3.5 feet....only sleep one adults....Beware of this.. Others are decent. Just a decent house.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

Do not stay here
Awful!
The neighbours are not happy that the owner rents out the place contravening his lease.
They make life very difficult for you when you stay. They clamped our car saying we shouldn't be parking there!
Avoid!
There are plenty of other nicer places to stay along cathedral road, so stay there instead!

Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in Ty Ddewi Court. It was very clean and spacious and exactly what we were looking for. The location was very good too, just a walking distance to the city centre. The only problem was that we couldnt find a toaster! We also asked for one twin and one double bedroom and there were 2 doubles but we managed fine.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom apartment in Ty Ddewi Court was lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James L
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Appartment was great. Very good location, 10-15 mins walk or 2-3 mins in a taxi to city centre. Stayed with a group of 8 and no complaints at all. Plenty of room and very clean. Landlord was also very helpful. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Group of 4 stayed just for one night, was perfect for our stay. The flat was amazing, spacious and very clean. the kitchen has everything you need to cook. the rooms are large and very comfortable beds, and the living room is huge. The flat is very well located near the center of Cardiff. We did not have any problem finding free parking. Very recommend if you want spend couple days in Cardiff

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends