Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$63
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$81
US$92
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$96
US$128
US$113
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$352
Priceline
US$79
US$69
Hotels.com
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$93
getaroom.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My boyfriend and I had an enjoyable 9 night-stay at The Brewery Quarter in December. The location of the apartment is fabulous, it's in the centre of the city and within walking distance to places. The apartment is very clean and cosy. The kitchen has literally everything one would need - baking tins, pans and pots, all sorts of cutlery. The fridge wasn't working but there was a replacement fridge set up. I was quite pleased with the communication with the staff - they were happy to reply back and forth to my emails as I'd had suspicions about telephone bookings and they were flexible with how I wanted to book the serviced apartment. The guest manager was helpful with delivering the key, showing us around. The shower was a bit clogged up. The wifi was quite fast with streaming. Overall, a great serviced-apartment and highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mwu2301
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at the Brewery Quarter Apartments for 4 nights this month and I am pleased to say that from the date that we booked till we departed there were no problems.

When we arrived at the apartments we were greeted and shown around, the apartment was lovely and very clean.
The location of the apartment is fantastic, a stone throw away from all the nightlife that Cardiff has to offer.

This was our first trip to cardiff and it will not be our last, it is a beautiful city and when we return we will most definitley be booking the brewery quarter apartments again and staying with space in the city :)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stayed in this apartment in August 2013. The apartment is very spacious and clean. I may say it is of 4 stars rating. However it is worth writing the following:
1. Upon booking this apartment by phone, I called and paid by credit card which I discovered later that the no. was stolen and I was charged around $ 1000 for an on-line TV purchase which I had nothing to do with.
2. Upon checking in, I had to recieve my key from a restaurant within the same area!!!!

3. The most important action was, before we checked out, again we had to drop the key somewhere, we made sure that the aparetment was clean, neat and tidy. Bed sheets were in place, toilets were clean and tidy, dust bins were emptied, we even made sure to get rid of the items that we did not need by donating them to Oxfam. Bear in mind, we were four adults only with no children. On the same day I recieved an email from the apartment's company claiming that the cleaning staff took them more than 3 HOURS to clean the apartment!!!!! The wanted to take an extra 60 pounds!!! Much to their weak claim, they wrote in the email that the apartment was really dirty and that unfortunately they could not attach photos of that so called dirty apartment!!!!
Now, should they increased the fees for another 60 pounds that would have been much better than planning this kind of issue. I am a frequent traveller to the UK and stayed in many 5 star apartments which I had no negative experience with. beacuse they were at fault, they were not able to charge me. How can they charge me for something We did not do!

Just be careful because there are really people plotting to put weak unprofessional claims.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank mona G
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great location. Hallways and entrance to flat not a pleasant experience stinks of cigarettes and is really grubby. Flat itself was spacious spotless and much more pleasant. However the fridge didn't work which is a bit of a nightmare when it's 30 degrees outside had to keep milk and drinks in a bowl of cold water which is a bit primitive. We also had to use a packet of plasters to tape the shower head into position to use it and the plate on the mirror light in the bathroom fell off everytime you used it. All of which is a bit of shame as they are small maintenance issues that have lead to a poor review. Cardiff is a fantastic city and the flat is in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A Space i, General Manager at A Space in the City - The Brewery Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for your review and feedback,

We do hope that you had a great time in Cardiff however we are very sorry to learn through your review that your accommodation has had some maintenance issues during your stay that has affected your enjoyment of the apartment.

I have feed back to our maintenance team your comments for investigation and appropriate action. We do check our apartments prior to guest arrivals but from your comments it appears we may have failed to report the matters correctly to ensure they were rectified prior to your stay which is not acceptable.

We do hope you return to our wonderful City in the future and consider us for your accommodation needs.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Right in the heart of the City! Great accommodation and a good alternative to a hotel. Lovely fresh linen and towels. Plenty of space for 4 adults 2 Bathrooms. Deemah at Space in the City was very helpful. Great for shopping, dining out and Stadium events. Would certainly use again. Daughter & friend didn't want to leave, wanted to make it home!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends