The Grange Guest House(Brecon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$105
Alltybrain Farm Cottages(Brecon)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
Felin Glais(Brecon)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$144
Castle Coaching Inn(Brecon)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Beacons(Brecon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$94
  • Breakfast included
YHA Brecon Beacons Danywenallt(Brecon)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$42
  • Restaurant
Old Castle Farm Guest House(Brecon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Bryndu Farm(Brecon)
US$117
All reviewsstandard roomview roomwowcher deallovely hotelkippersevening mealmy partnersalmonfamily weddinglovely lunchfunction roomlovely roomfront of housestayed for one nightenjoyable stayexcellent foodbiscuits
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Stayed over on a Friday & Saturday night, I was visiting Brecon to take part in TrekFest (29 mile trek through Brecon)
Room was a double for 1 adult, it was nice - i had a great view (room 44) nice clean room, and bathroom
The staff at breakfast were really happy & chatty
Food was nice, selection of cereals, fruit, a buffet style full english plus items off the menu (poached eggs, salmon etc)

Overal a good stay, would book again

PS - the walk ended up being 31 miles! took me 13hrs.... Ive booked trek next year !!

Room Tip: Room 44 had a lovely view of the hills
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We held our daughters wedding at the Castle in May and had a truly wonderful day to remember. Jenny and Laura organised the proceedings expertly for us and everything ran smoothly. Excellent meal and surroundings. Just perfect for the occassion (helped by the sunny weather!). Our sincere thanks to all concerned.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2015

There was much to praise on our two-night stay; There is ample parking on the level next to the entrance, including that for the disabled. The situation with views to the Brecon Beacons is wonderful. The staff were all extremely helpful, friendly and supportive. The bed was wide and comfortable. The menu was extensive; the food well prepared, presented and delivered. The wet-room for guests with disabilities was beautifully decorated in tiling of subtle browns.

However there were many disappointments; There was no information for visitors in the room, so constant visits to reception. The wet-room was badly laid-out making transfer from wheelchair to toilet and to sink, very confined and difficult. The rest of the decor in the room was shabby - peeling wall paper. There was no fridge. Bread rolls on the second evening were microwaved straight from the freezer, hence all rubbery and inedible. We couldn't get wifi to work, even with help from the staff.

Such a shame, it could be wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the functions/banqueting room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Howard B
Reviewed 3 June 2015

I stayed here on business, this hotel was booked by the client, it is in a good location in the town and depending on room good view of surrounding areas.
I feel the hotel is a story of two halves one is the restaurant which serves lovely food with good service and the hotel which is fairly average.
The room was in need of refurbishment the floor was fairly uneven without any warnings and carpet edges were dirty. The door handle was very loose and when I complained I was told no one could get into my room without a key.
The bathroom did however have some lovely toiletries.
The food was superb very good quality a good choice of food and one can tell they take pride in the food, the restaurant is open to non residents and quite busy.
If you like ginger you must try the ginger sparkle cheesecake.
Breakfast was a good spread with cooked options.
With regards service the receptionist on check-in seemed uninterested, restaurant staff attentive and on check out the lady on reception was okay. It appears it just depends on who you get.
I would come back here for the food but stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

We attended our friends wedding on Saturday 23rd May. My partner was the best man and we stayed 2 nights (the night before the wedding & the night of the wedding). The first night our 10 month old son stayed with us. The staff were lovely and very accommodating with us. Food in the hotel restaurant was fantastic
and worth every penny. For our breakfast the morning of the wedding there was a hot fresh buffet which was lovely. They also had cereal & fresh fruits plus toast on the table for us all. The wedding food in the afternoon was also lovely. All served hot and we really enjoyed it. Our son had a few of the vegetables that were on our plate and I think he approved too :-) . Our son then got picked up by my parents by about 7pm so I then started drinking. Even tho it was a large wedding, the bar staff were very quick to serve me. Staff were very polite and looked happy to be there. After the wedding party had ended, almost all of the wedding guests had gone home or gone up to bed so a few of us including the bride and groom stayed in the small bar next to the hall. There was a one bar man there that was lovely and funny. I can't remember his name but he was in his 30s with dark hair who said he had a daughter. We had left over marshmallows from the wedding so he told the groom and my partner to play "fluffy bunnies" with them. They were both very drunk at this point so they did as the bar man said. He said he played this game with his daughter. I don't think I've laughed so much in all my life. I will never forget that night. After that game we then went to the main bar. At this time it was only the 4 of us (the bride, groom & my partner, the best man) Staff were complimenting the brides choice of decoration that she made or decorated herself and we're happy to chat to us all even tho they were busy cleaning up from the wedding. All the staff there were very accommodating and happy to help. They couldn't do enough for us throughout our stay too. Im looking forward to returning for lunch in their restaurant and maybe have a cheeky drink if we have a baby free visit. Our room was spotless and the bed was very comfy. We had a massive king size bed and 1 single bed in our room. There was plenty of room in there for our sons travel cot. Views from our room was breathtaking. I was so pleased with our stay. It's a wedding and visit to remember.

Stayed: May 2015