“Part of the production!”
Review of Stiwt Theatre

Stiwt Theatre
Ranked #20 of 62 things to do in Wrexham
Reviewed 3 December 2014

The seating is so embrassing within the environment of the performances/presentations that one is automatically emotionally consumed within as a live participant. Spectacular acoustics and surroundings......JackHoskins ap Idwal of Solihull, West Midlands

1  Thank rhosun

Reviewed 13 November 2014

Once again we visited this lovely theatre and were not disappointed. We enjoyed a brilliant play. The style and the atmosphere of the premises match perfectly the beautiful building. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the seats are comfy, the acoustics are good. The building itself is well worth a visit! We will go back soon.

1  Thank Clogwyn9
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Excellent venue, looks traditional Art Deco in styling but the lighting and sound at the events I have attended have been anything but old fashioned. Outstanding sound quality from such an apparently young technician. Maybe it's a sign I am getting old!!! Staff helpful and friendly, and a great pint of Wrexham Lager - one of the best I've had.
Will be going back for several of the Autumn line - up - and the Rugby which is as close in atmosphere to being at the match as you can get and has the added bonus of being able to take the children and amazingly it's free.
A real gem of a find, wish I'd ventured in years ago!!!

1  Thank Pastitpunk2014
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Really enjoyed this years pantomime, Great show and lovely venue. Staff really friendly and helpful.

1  Thank verynewmoneysaver
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This has been the most awful embarrassment ...got my tickets in my hand now ....my hard earned money ....my mothers surprise 7o th birthday treat....get to the stiwt theatre .....no one about ....no doors open ....waited from 20 to 7 until the start time of 7.30. ....other people arrived too , as surprised as us ......no cancelled notice no phone call .....no one answering the phones ....what a terrible disorganised theatre. ........never got in there and hope I never have to in the future .....talking to a man outside who said its not the first time its happened to him at this theatre ....well roll on Monday I say so I can hear some explanations from the Manager !!!!!!!
The most annoying part of this is that I actually spoke to a man at the theatre today between 12.30-1.told him we were coming up ....and he never thought to tell me it was off !!!!!!!

6  Thank gillian j
Gavin S, Manager at Stiwt Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Mrs Jones
I can only apologise for the mistakes which led up to your evening on the 5th October. This is not something which happens regularly at the Stiwt and as you can see from our other reviews, we have many happy customers.
Saying that, the experience you had is totally unacceptable and I must assure you that this was not our intention.
The event was cancelled some time ago due to low ticket sales. Every member of the audience who had booked with us at the Stiwt was contacted by phone and if they were not spoken to personally, they received a voicemail message.
I hope that you will consider returning to our theatre in the future.As a way of apology we would like to offer you two free tickets for any up and coming event at the Stiwt and offer you a bottle of wine from our Hafod bar.
Once again we would like to apologise and hope that we may perhaps see you again in the future.