Padarn Hotel(Llanberis)
US$125
US$106
US$110
  • Restaurant
YHA Snowdon Llanberis(Llanberis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Alpine Lodge(Llanberis)
US$92
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,764 results
All reviewscoach housebar mealscoach partyall inclusive deallarge hotelthird floorhotel is situatedmain buildingevening mealmountain railwayllanberis pathcooked breakfastshort breakelectric mountainboth nightsexcellent value for moneyfantastic location
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We have stayed here several times. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast lunch and dinner all delicious. Great place to stay with lovely views.
We visited Llandudno,Porthmadog and criccieth as well as walking up snowden and visiting the Blaenau Ffestiniog slate mines. We are coming back...Anglesey is our next stop!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola B
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night last week and loved it. We had a family room which was a decent size with a big bathroom. It was clean and had everything we needed. We ate in the restaurant in the evening,the food was beautiful and reasonably priced for the quality,the staff were friendly and helpful. We also had breakfast which was fab,there was everything you could possibly want.Oh and there was a great gin selection in the bar ;) I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsSB79
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I visited this hotel for two nights on the 2nd & 3rd January 2018. I have been to this hotel before and had some excellent experiences, however this visit was a complete disappointment.

On our second evening at the hotel there was a group of about 12 local young people (late teens/early twenty's) in the bar. At about 11.30pm they began running around the hotel corridors sounding like a herd of elephants and shouting to each other at the top of their voices. They then returned to the bar where they became loud and bawdy. By midnight there had been no let up in the noise. I phoned reception to ask them to do something about it, but got no reply. I then got dressed and went down to reception and tried the 'duty manager' pager button, but again got no response. I then found the duty manager in the bar serving drinks to the noisy group.
I asked him to do something about the noise. All he said to me was that he would 'speak to them'. I don't know what he said to them but the noise continued unabated for the next three and a half hours. I wasn't able to get any sleep until after 4am. It is an understatement to say I was absolutely furious with the group, and just as angry with the ineffectual duty manager who achieved nothing by speaking to them about the noise, if indeed he did speak to them.
I contacted reception in the morning to make an appointment to see the duty day manager at 10am to voice my annoyance. At 10am I was told the duty manager was no longer available as he/she had a 'meeting' to attend. I was very disappointed by the 'couldn't care less' approach of a manager in the light of a serious disturbance at the hotel. I know that I was not the only guest to be disturbed by these very selfish individuals.
The regular reception staff did their best to cover for the, 'clearly not bothered' duty manager and organised a partial refund.
I cant say how disappointed I was to be treated with such contempt by two managers at a hotel I have previously held in high esteem. I will never visit this hotel again and would make the same recommendation to anyone else considering visiting the hotel. As luck would have it there are plenty of other good hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front can have a good view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
11  Thank TerryDSolihull
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We went to Snowdon and did a few other walks near by. Crashed here for the night. Staff are very friendly and polite.

The rooms are small and had several faults such as the water in showers was slow, the rooms smelled a bit moldy and in general small. But you get what you paid for. Worth a visit if going to Snowdon as it's 13mins drive or so.

P.s breakfast was very very delicious.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erik I
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We had a party at the vic last Wednesday night. Can i first thank the staff they where fab. Hotel room was lovely looking at padarn lake and the village. Comfortable bed and plenty of teas snd coffees in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business