Having just returned from our second visit to the victoria hotel we are please to say everything was just as good as the first time .On making the booking we reqested the same room as the first stay ,on arrival it was confirmed that we had the room requested .We take small dog with us and we originaly expected to be givern a room that was not of the best standard,but this is not the case the room was excellent ,very clean and well heated.The staff are more than helpfull and nothing was to much trouble for them ,bar meals were of a good standard and well priced .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Llanberis Pass under the shadow of Snowdon itself on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. It is set within 30 acres of gardens and woodland, cradled between Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris. This is an ideal location in the heartland of North Wales for a breathtaking and memorable stay. Rooms are spacious with all modern amenities. The Hotel offers three restaurants, bar, residents lounge, five meeting/conference rooms and ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Royal Victoria Hotel
- Legacy Royal Victoria Llanberis
- The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park