Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife spent 2 lovely evenings here. Quaint rooms, spacious bathrooms, nice garden with fast flowing river at the bottom, ponies and hot tub. Special mention to Rachel the proprietor who makes a delicious breakfast and seems to be prepared to do anything to make her guests comfortable and welcome. Very reasonable nightly price and dogs go free. I would give 10 stars if I could, can't wait to return!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachel J, Owner at Ty'r Bont Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Used this excellent B&B as a stopover in North Wales, on route to Holyhead. Great location and excellent facilities. Super friendly host in Rachel, for whom, nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend, for any length of stay. Great cooked breakfast to see us on our way too. Thank you from Pete n Gill

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at my BnB. I am glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay . This is such a relaxing location with the sounds of the river it is an ideal stopover. All the best.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

we arrived early and were welcomed by Rachel the proprietor a delightful lady , to whom nothing was too much trouble,despite it's main road location the venue had a lovely serenity endorsed by the sound of the river at the bottom of the garden,there is also a nice new hot tub for those wishing to experience it,the breakfast was beautifully cooked and presented,a hidden gem of a place

Room tip: you'll enjoy it!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachel J, Owner at Ty'r Bont Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when you have more time to spend in Snowdonia.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Ty’r Bont for our wedding anniversary and we had a lovely stay. The house is beautiful, the room was comfy and so spacious, with a separate living room with a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. The garden and view is so lovely and the hot tub in the garden just makes it even more wonderful. Rachel is an amazing host. She made us delicious breakfasts each morning, even got me gluten free bread and soya milk, due to my allergies. She was always on hand if we need anything and even gave us an anniversary card, which I thought was such a kind touch.
The location is perfect for exploring betws and the surrounding areas and Rachel has a large array of maps and brouchures you can peruse.
We can’t wait to go back and highly recommend staying there!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I look forward to your return trip and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.This certainly is a magical location and even the main road doesn't spoil it. Until next time,Kind regards

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect place to stay if you value peace and quiet, a lovely room (2 in our case), a great welcome and a superb breakfast. Lots of good walks and places to see make it an ideal centre for touring.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachel J, Owner at Ty'r Bont Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay,and hope you return when you have longer to explore the area.There is so much to do and see here
All the best