Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews guest house family suite single room spacious room lovely view beautiful location night stay north wales julie annex snowdonia hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2020

Want to thank Tony and Julie for a great 2 day stay last week. We stayed in the family suite with our two wee poodles and 5 year old. Mum in law in a single room. Nice clean rooms and great location near to everything in Betws-y-coed. The hosts did everything they could to make us comfortable and safe during these particularly challenging times. They were on hand or at the end of a phone should we have needed them but it wasn’t necessary as everything we needed was already in place. The continental breakfast was great with plenty on offer and the bacon and sausage rolls were much appreciated and not expected.

We will be back again. Thanks for everything guys!!!!!

Sean, Rachael, Rory, Margaret and pooches x

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 10 February 2020

I have stayed at Church Hill House for many years when visiting the area. Julie and Tony are by far the most friendly and accomodating hosts you will ever meet.

During the weekend 7-10 Feb, storm Clara hit North Wales, stopping our group travelling home on our motorbikes due to the extreme weather, julie and Tony accommodated us for the extra night.

First class location
First class value for money
First class breakfast
First class hosts

Cant praise the hotel enough.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2019

A birthday treat from my wife found us arriving very early before our booked check.in time but this was not an issue at all and we were promptly booked in to room 1 which was a very spacious layout compared to some hotels we have visited....A large double bed and a sofa occupied the room and it made a welcome change to be able to watch tv from the sofa instead of lying on the bed....There was loads of storage space and also a very clean and warm ensuite with plenty of complimentary shower products...Next morning found us facing a very nice and big cooked breakfast which along with all different fruits,cereals and juices would cater for most tastes and certainly set us up for the day ahead..The hotel is nicely located for all local amenities and I just wish the weather had been as nice as this family run hotel was....Enjoyed the stay and am sure we will be be returning..

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

Stayed there with my friend for a few days, the location is great for walks and driving - everything is within an hours drive! Also you have to try hot welsh cakes served just across the road at the station!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Well wot can I say about this place , it’s got to be the worst b&b we have ever stayed in , we had booked for three nights but only stayed for one , thank god , we was in room 11 at the front of the house, it was very dated and a miserable in there , the beds were very uncomfortable and mine didn’t have a mattress protecter on it , it was very cold in the room , with a small radiator in the corner which was off , I think it was on a timer , we sat in our coats and hats , no heating in the small bathroom, we tried to close the curtains and couldn’t without climbing up and pulling them at the pole , not good!! . We could hear every foot step from the people upstairs and banging the front door, we went for breakfast which is in the most horrible room I think I’ve been in , small , depressive, and stank of grease, we sat down and was asked if we wanted tea , coffee, next minute some toast was put on the table , which we didn’t ask for , white bread , I only eat brown , my husband had the full English which he said was nothing special cheap food, only good thing is the view and location

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple