We enjoyed the lovely lit fire and the food was nice. The place is dirty, if I saw the toilet before I dined we would not have eaten here. If they are happy for the public to see their toilets in this state, I dread to imagine the cleanliness in the kitchen.
Photo shows mould all over tiles in ladies toilet and on the back of the the toilet door. Vent in toilet absolutely suffocated in dust
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.