Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what DIFFERNCE a week makes came last week was thinking of selling my van this week the lawns are immaculate all the rubbish's cleared manor house clean in reception and bar area . i had a water leak in my van and it was fixed within half an hour is was usually 6 weeks this place is paradise hope it stays like this Lyons your new team are amazing thank you all we ever wanted and the view of puffin island of course

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

We stayed for 3 nights. The stay was OK. This is our second holiday here. The first time was about 7 years ago and we had no issues.
Let's just say it's gone down hill. If you have 40 grand to buy a static your treat like royalty. It your in a tent you literally camp in there local dump.
The lads who work there drive there tractors up daily to dump all there garden waste behind your tent. The mountain that's advertised as the picturesque Vue isn't that nice when at the foot of if is old hoovers, chairs, caravan balconys and S#IT covered tissues.
The toilets and washing up facilities are not very nice. They don't clean it and your lucky if they replace the toilet roll. I showered with 5 woodlouse a toddler and every woman on the campsites hair. Ewww (the toddler was mine btw )
Then the best was the resident offering to fight us for supposedly speeding. We were doing 10 mph and that's what they ask. We named him Welsh Tim good luck to him.

So yeah it's pretty crap and we won't be returning.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Lovely surroundings and a quiet campsite. Has a nice playground for the children. I was told at booking that the shower, washing and toilet facilities will be closed, due to Covid. This was very disappointing as other sites in Wales have these open? Also full price was still charged. The dish washing area was however open, but was filthy. I reported this to reception twice, but they did not get cleaned prior to me leaving the site. My biggest issue with the site was I booked a van and a tent. I arrived on the Monday and had got our area arranged. On the Wednesday morning one of the site managers came to me and told me I had to take the tent down as they were not allowing tents at present? This meant my partner and her children had to make alternative arrangements for when they arrived. Clearly a big mid-understanding and very disappointing.
There focus is very much the static caravan side of the park. I don’t understand why they continue with the touring side if they are not 100% committed to making their guests stay a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: July 2021