“Yummy”
Review of Retro Baguettes

Retro Baguettes
Ranked #75 of 112 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a hot pork and apple baguette. It was very reasonably priced and very filling! Will definitely return

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Simply the best baguette I've ever had. Pork stuffing and apple sauce. Warm soft bread. Tender meat. Beautiful

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We popped in here for lunch after a long walk, I thought it was called Lazy Days cafe though as the signs are quite mixed. There was a hot pulled pork baguette available at £4 which we all had. It was hot and fresh being prepared upon request and the filling was exceptionally generous. One of us had a banana milkshake as well which was also home made traditionally. The interior of the cafe is slightly run down but the value of the products and the friendly staff more than make up for that.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I visited yesterday on a typical wet Welsh afternoon with my husband and thoroughly enjoy our experience! I had the Ham Egg and Chip and Hubby had a double cheeseburger with bacon and my word, it was gorgeous! My chips were crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside and piping hot! And the ham was brilliant quality and very tasty! The cafe was lovely and warm, (good for drying off)!We will defiantly be back!

1  Thank rgh90
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

On the plus side staff were helpful, bad things were overwhelming. Whole place smelt like a greasy spoon and chip fat. Kids meals were just frozen chips and nuggets thrown in deep fat fryer and baguettes were just basic shop bought part baked ones. Not the quality you expect paying £8 for a sandwich Whole place could do with a good clean. Prices in comparison to other small local businesses were quite high. I doubt I would go back

1  Thank katy t