“STOP - Look no further”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great for a quick snack , or a Jacket potato with different fillings . Get to your table quickly because that's just what it does . Fills up quickly because it is very popular .
Friendly and helpful atmosphere . Some seats are better than others . TOILETS ?
well ? they are basic and needs some attention . It is near the market , so it is pretty
central . Plenty of little shops to look round near bye . About ten minutes walk from the bus station .

1  Thank thomas w

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on our way to Devon and this place was recommended by a local. The all day breakfast was very good value for money and service was excellent.

1  Thank 780stefaniec
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I visited Abergavenny in April 2018, with a view to going to see the Antiques and Bric-a-Brac Market. Almost directly opposite the Market entrance I came upon this excellent Café where I had a lovely cooked breakfast with hot coffee.

The staff were polite and efficient and the food and drinks very reasonably priced. The décor within the Café was warm and comfortable and the Café was very clean and ordered.

I enjoyed my visit to this Café. :-)

1  Thank robert w
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Wonderful home-cooked food. Reasonably priced. Very clean, and friendly staff. The cheese pie is super. This is a rare find and in such a lovely town.

1  Thank Gaenorxyz
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Stopping in Abergavenny for lunch I remembered we had eaten an enjoyable lunch in Luigis on my last visit and although every table was taken we only waited few minutes and were able to be seated. Both my friend and I had a beef sandwiches served with a side salad which were very good. The staff are very friendly and efficient and this is a nice comfy cafe to visit

1  Thank 70ish