Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$134
Orbitz.comUS$134
CheapTicketsUS$134
All reviews bangor pier menai straits sunday lunch piping hot stunning views conservatory orme beaumaris university
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

This was our second visit here for Sunday lunch but not the last . Just remind me to have the children’s size .
Myself , other half and best friend who we were visiting went for Sunday lunch . Ordered 3 of the mixed meat roast dinners . The food is good quality and you get loads . Every Type of potatoes , roasts , mash and boiled . . Plenty of veg and meat Only let down for me and that’s cos I’m Yorkshire is not home made Yorkshire puddings. . Will deffo be returning again and again . Just make sure you are hungry or if like me have a small appetite get a child’s size Sunday lunch .

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank clare
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Booked this purely to avoid driving back to south wales same day. We were visiting zip world and needed a place to stay nearby. We arrived around 6.30pm, checked in easily. We booked 2 rooms, one for my teenage son, he was happy to have a double bed. The room was adequate, a bit tired and dated but the views did make up for that. The shower was a bonus, piping hot and plenty of power. We paid just over £150 for the 2 rooms for 1 night. That didn't include breakfast or evening meal. We were hoping to eat on arrival but the kitchen was only serving Sunday roast which none of us were really in the mood for. Just a quick info - there is very little open in terms of eating outs in Bangor on a Sunday, nearly ended up in KFC but did finally find clio lounge. Back to the hotel, it did the job, I had no expectations really so went with the mind frame you get what you pay for. However, its location is perfect for walks, cycles and driving to popular hot spots. The staff were friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank Emmaloupea
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Had an evening meal here this evening 11/08/2020 with my sister and it was absolutely fantastic. Considering how busy it was and given there was only 2 members of staff working extremely hard our experience was lovely! The food came out with very little wait, it was hot and very tasty. The young waitress went to great lengths to ensure we had all we needed as to ensure we didn’t need to leave our table. I would highly recommend and honestly I’m not pleased easily with food! This really was a lovely meal. Also an added bonus of 50% off with the governments eat out scheme. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

rubbish- wouldn't pay to stop here out of my own money- when asked about a change of room I simply got the answer- you are paying cheap prices so you can't expect better. The room has one single bed- child sized not any good if your over 5ft 10 the bathroom is that small you can't open the shower door properly. Very poor wouldnt recommend. The only upside is the food I will admit was lovely.

Overall not worth the money. Very disappointed

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

If you are looking to go for Sunday Lunch then this is the best place. You have to book as it is always full. As my husband was working i took a plate with me and got a takeaway for him. The staff are so lovely and nothing to much trouble for them. Can't wait to go for mother's day now.

Date of stay: January 2020