Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$112
TripadvisorUS$112
CheapTicketsUS$112
TravelocityUS$112
Orbitz.comUS$112
eDreams
All reviews bangor pier menai straits sunday lunch piping hot stunning views conservatory orme beaumaris university
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Had an evening meal here this evening 11/08/2020 with my sister and it was absolutely fantastic. Considering how busy it was and given there was only 2 members of staff working extremely hard our experience was lovely! The food came out with very little wait, it was hot and very tasty. The young waitress went to great lengths to ensure we had all we needed as to ensure we didn’t need to leave our table. I would highly recommend and honestly I’m not pleased easily with food! This really was a lovely meal. Also an added bonus of 50% off with the governments eat out scheme. Will definitely be going back.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2020

rubbish- wouldn't pay to stop here out of my own money- when asked about a change of room I simply got the answer- you are paying cheap prices so you can't expect better. The room has one single bed- child sized not any good if your over 5ft 10 the bathroom is that small you can't open the shower door properly. Very poor wouldnt recommend. The only upside is the food I will admit was lovely.

Overall not worth the money. Very disappointed

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

If you are looking to go for Sunday Lunch then this is the best place. You have to book as it is always full. As my husband was working i took a plate with me and got a takeaway for him. The staff are so lovely and nothing to much trouble for them. Can't wait to go for mother's day now.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife when visiting my daughter at university. We stayed in the annex building and were on the top floor. The room was comfortable and clean, with an amazing view of the strait and Bangor pier. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good - plenty to eat to start the day off. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

Lovely room with stunning views and amazing shower. This hotel is as warm and cosy as the staff. The hotel does not have lifts therefore may not be suited to the less mobile, however the stairs up to my room helped to work off the fabulous breakfast. I was worried about traveling alone, however didn't need to be as I felt completely safe here. Great hotel in a fantastic location. I will be back.

Date of stay: January 2020